New member here.

cyclic

Adventurer
I agree, looking good. I also went for the 2.5 lift on my burb. Ground clearance without being too tall.

I see it has two more antenna mount locations on the drivers side.

Bojak

Adventurer
Nice looking ride. Love most anything square and older. I like the stance with the 2.5 lift. What size tires you running on it?

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Thank you for posting those pics 84cucv. I really like the look of your truck in that olive camo. The pics you posted really show how awesome a ride you have. Cheers, Chilli...:)

cyclic

Adventurer
You picked a bumper/mount yet? The PMA weld your own kit is great. Got one in for a buddies suburban, should work good for your blazer.

hansrober

Adventurer
That a nice truck! I am headed south this morning to look at a 1009. I hope it is in at least half the condition of yours! The 2.5 inch lift looks great. I hope it will tow ok without a regear.

cyclic

Adventurer
I've used RLC before, he does nice work. You should be pretty happy with it. I built my own rear bumper, but RLC and ORD both do really nice rear ones.

1984CUCV

Received my bumper today. Kudos to RLC welding. They did a great job. I just need to paint and mount it onto the M1009.

16692362219_066fac57b2_b.jpg
[/url]P3200364 by plymouth1957, on Flickr[/IMG]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior