What did you do to your Mitsubishi today?

bikerjosh

Explorer
Installed skid plates and replaced broken grill

Bolted up the new skids and replaced the cracked broken plastic grill with a piece of expanded metal.
IMG_20150728_182017_764_zpsfmzgduvv.jpg

Also noticed the majority of my driver side inboard CV boot is gone. Whoops, looks like it is tie for a new axle, probably been like that for a while.

lordtrunks

camp loser
pulled leaking injection pump installed new front seal, it was too late in the day to grab the gaskets i need for the side cover plates from perkins so in the morning i'll stop over there for them, fingers crossed they will have them in stock.

Porvalsh

Observer
Pulled the air blower to see if I could figure out what the little tick tick tick sound from it was. Cleaned out air box, couldn't seem to find any debris. Hooked up blower outside of its mounting location and it sounds the same. Going to see about getting a new blower. Its annoying me.

BOPOH

Explorer
pulled my friend out of a puddle and after that i got something short circuited, every time i hit brakes or switch an electrical component i get flicker

Russak.jpg

brad2274

Adventurer
Pulled the air blower to see if I could figure out what the little tick tick tick sound from it was. Cleaned out air box, couldn't seem to find any debris. Hooked up blower outside of its mounting location and it sounds the same. Going to see about getting a new blower. Its annoying me.

I have the same issue, has like whirrr noise almost a buzzing, sounds like a window mount Ac unit its so annoying

Sabre

Overlanding Nurse
Yesterday I finished painting the skid plate I built for protecting the transmission. Steel frame members with aluminum plate skid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles