Any interest in old USGS maps

I've recently come across a source of older maps made by the USGS. Many are in good to excellent condition. There are states quadrangle maps mostly from the eastern USA and some central states. Many National Park and National Forest maps. Hydrologic Maps, Earthquake and Seismic Zone maps, Nautical Charts and Satilite imagery of whole states. Some of the maps are quite large up to 4 X 6'. I have a list of some of the maps I found picking through the cabinets and map cases. There are more there and I just wanted to see if there was interest. Some are very reasonably priced. Last year I found a 4x6' map of the Grand Canyon. Some of them are in rolls and some are folded. Here are some of what I have located. I can inventory the list later as there are way many more than I have currently. He told me these maps aren't printed anymore in that they're on 100% rag paper and offset printed? Most of the dates are from the 1960's - 1970's.

I've got a thread with lists and pictures already going over at http://americanadventurist.com/Forum/showthread.php?2271-Interest-in-older-USGS-Maps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior