Boise to Baja in a 60 Series Land Cruiser

krazytoy

Adventurer
Any negatives to this method? None that I can think of... A cup holder would be nice! :coffeedrink:

What did you use for rain protection? Nothing, If it rains I slept in the Cruiser.

And how was your hang angle? Perfect for the way I like it.

ASDTANK

i'm starting to plan my trip for next November (2016) and this is exactly what i needed to read to help figure out some details! thanks for the excellent write up.

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
I have been missing Baja and dropped by to look over your great pics and write up...
really need to get back down there soon

Jaime Angulo

Nice Piñas Coladas men. I really love the Land Cruiser 60 Series. Is one of my favorities Land Cruiser. Actually I own a Land Cruiser 70 Series. Is a good one, but it needs more space. Thanks for share this articule with us.

krazytoy

Adventurer
Thanks again for the kind words everyone, it was a "life changing" trip that I will most certainly be doing again in the near future.

Stellar, I must do this. Do you guys speak spanish? Any language barrier issues?
I speak very bad Spanish... A few barriers here and there but if you can think out of the box a little, drawing pictures on dirty hoods and on dusty glass goes a long way. It's kinda funny but I believe the Mexican people appreciate the fact that you "try" to speak their language and most were very patient with us "Gringos".

unkamonkey

Explorer
Thanks again for the kind words everyone, it was a "life changing" trip that I will most certainly be doing again in the near future.

I speak very bad Spanish... A few barriers here and there but if you can think out of the box a little, drawing pictures on dirty hoods and on dusty glass goes a long way. It's kinda funny but I believe the Mexican people appreciate the fact that you "try" to speak their language and most were very patient with us "Gringos".
Most of the times I've been to Mexico, the people appreciate your effort to speak Spanish, If nothing else, they get a good laugh from your attempt. My neighbor lady speaks five languages. In some places she is known as "La Professora" Yeah, a retired teacher. Her Spanish is better than most of the Federales they have come across. She's German.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94