SOLD - Adventure Trailers Chaser #15 - San Diego, CA

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
On Adventure Trailers website they list the base weight as 700 pounds. They do not specify what this includes. I know that the Eezi Awn 2200 Family tent adds a good 200 pounds on top. I have weighted the loaded trailer on a couple of occasions at the truck scales. As I recall it was right at 2000 pounds. Tows great behind a 2013 Jeep JK. Hope this helps.

Justin

700 lbs for the base trailer with wheels and 35" tires. Specs are here http://adventuretrailers.com/chaser-specifications/

Best of luck selling the trailer, make sure it goes to a good home. Good luck with your new venture.

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020

Night time photo bump. The Chaser has my old AEV Bridger wheels in this photograph.

Sloan

Explorer
What size tires are you running on there now? DO you know how hard it would be to swap to a Toyota lug nut pattern? Also if the tent is deployed can you still get into the trailer?

Last edited:

Gear

What size tires are you running on there now? DO you know how hard it would be to swap to a Toyota lug nut pattern? Also if the tent is deployed can you still get into the trailer?

The current tires are stock Jeep Jk rubicon tires and wheels. If I'm not mistaken they are 255/75-17 BF Goodrich Mudterrain. A simple change in wheel spacers would allow for the Toyota wheels. It currently has spacers to convert from Jeep TJ to JK. Yes the tent can be deployed while the trailer is opened. The above night shot has the tent deployed. I would not recommend having someone in the tent while opening the main compartment. It is just to much on the center hinge. I'll find some alternate photographs later tonight. Thanks for the interest.

Justin

Gear

Also if the tent is deployed can you still get into the trailer?

Joshua Tree, 2009. Day time photograph of the Eezi Awn 2200 tent deployed with the main cargo box lid open.

One more of the tent. This one really shows off the tents size. It is massive!

Watching a little surf TV with my youngest!

jkuaz

Justin, you have a great tent, I envy whomever will buy it.

What's the rack on your Jeep? Is it a Gobi?

Gear

Justin, you have a great tent, I envy whomever will buy it.

What's the rack on your Jeep? Is it a Gobi?

The rack on the Jeep is a custom one that I designed and had built back in 2007. More info can be found on the thread below.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/6947-Gear-s-Baja-JK-Thread?highlight=Jeep

Not sure if you are in the market, but I am considering selling the rack. The only downside is it needs a solid rear attachment point similar to the bumper I have. This means I might have to sell the bumper as well. This could get pricey. Just throwing it out there.

Gear

The trailer is Sold pending final pickup and delivery. Thanks for the interest everyone!

jkuaz

The rack on the Jeep is a custom one that I designed and had built back in 2007. More info can be found on the thread below.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/6947-Gear-s-Baja-JK-Thread?highlight=Jeep

Not sure if you are in the market, but I am considering selling the rack. The only downside is it needs a solid rear attachment point similar to the bumper I have. This means I might have to sell the bumper as well. This could get pricey. Just throwing it out there.

I already have a Gobi on order, but I liked yours too. GLS it.

Team Ball's Out

Adventurer
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! If you sell your trailer you know you can still camp with us!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior