Defender Questions

Yorker

Adventurer
Blair G said:
180.000 grand for a 110? There better be a bag full (and I mean full!)of unmarked bills in the back. Hell, you can't even see over the tire on the bonnet.

Blair

$180k!!? That must make Jim Young's 109 worth $350,000 since his build is equally if not more meticulous and well thought out plus it is based on the now very rare NADA 6 109s...:smilies27

Buy Slade's Defender It has to be worth at lest $160,000 :bowdown: - (hey-is that still for sale?)

IH8RDS

Explorer
mountainpete said:
One day I will own one like this:

9518ccx1102bac6a25xy7fdf.JPG

There... I feel better now :)

That is the one I drive in my dreams at night. :drool:

MuddyMudskipper

Camp Ninja
mountainpete said:
Certainly is Muddy...

All $180,000 of their incredibly meticulous restoration (or new parts), new 300 TDi mated to a 5 speed and basic expedition kit. Yes, you read that right $180k for what I would personally consider the "Ferrari of overland vehicles" available in North America.

I can't help but dream what it would be like to pickup that truck and spend a year just exploring North America.

Pete

Ah ha! I thought that building looked familiar.

While I think $180K is a bit steep, I'm sure there's someone out there with deep pockets that would like that rugged beast to accompany his Carrera GT, Veyron, and Zonda Pagani in the garage because he's getting tired of looking at his Lambo LM002 Cheetah. It's just a bummer I'm not that guy. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles