WTT: 1993 FZJ80 Toyota Land Cruiser $3000 Savannah GA

addicted56

Adventurer
SOLD SOLD SOLD

I purchased this Land Cruiser after my last deployment. I lived on post and drove a short distance so the fuel economy was not a big deal. Ended up moving and utilizing a honda Civic. With work I never get to take this out in the lands far from here so no reason to keep it. She is far from perfect but well worth 3K.

Good:
Virtually dent free (one small one in bumper and a couple small hail dents in hood that I can't even find when not polished up).
Minus rear carpet very clean car and the swapped in cloths seats are in excellent shape
Old grill and dash but with 1st Year 1FZE and the old bus transmission.
Full Float Rear with disc brakes
Front and Rear factory Lockers
7-Pin mod and installed 3FE FJ80 Center Lock Switch
Blue Hub on the fan

Bad:
Antenna bent over but motor works. (I hit it on a bush going down power line road behind house)
Driver mirror won't stay out. Someone must have hit it in parking lot. Above 30 it comes in.
Front Cover Leak
Power Steering Hose Leak
Valve Shim tick
Rear locker does not engage (guessing stuck motor)
Needs Shocks

Anyway my FJ43 project has been sitting a long time and the family is looking to heading home to Oregon and using up some of my leave. Going to be a 45 day trip with about half of it or more on the road seeing the country with the kids. I have a trailer back in Oregon we can outfit but looking for someone on this side of the country (Savannah GA) to just trade a setup straight across. Don't really need a trailer but if someone has one great. Going to be pulling it or setting up the Honda Pilot. Only essentials for a comparable trade would be a 3+ roof top tent and annex as well as a large fridge and we need a stove of some sort as well. 232K miles on the truck.

Anyway if anyone is interested in trading their setup for a rig just let me know.

jasontraylorATgmaildotcom

IMG_1349.jpgIMG_1352.jpgIMG_1351.jpgIMG_1354.jpgIMG_1350.jpgIMG_1353.jpgIMG_1400.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke