Range rovers & Discos in Tasmania

Chucaro

Adventurer
We have only one week left in Tasmania where we have a fantastic trips with the AULRO (the Land Rover forum)local community and have the chance to explore some of the local tracks.
Yesterday we explored the Hartz Mountains with Stooge in his Disco and "Discopet" in his "mint" 2 door Rangie.
There are several photos of the local Land Rovers in my page www.pbase.com/arthurplottier that I am sure your people are going to enjoy.
Soon I will heading back to Moore Park Beach in Queensland my home base.
Cheers

original.jpg

Chucaro

Adventurer
bovw said:
I love a 2 door Rangie...
After having a Disco for 3 years and now driving my Rangie I think that the Range Rover have a "soul" like the Defender which make it a pleassure to drive.
I am thinking in chasing a 1994 Vogue soft dash for a family car and using the Hiline for hard going adventures.
Soon I will need a bigger garage !
Cheers

Chucaro

Adventurer
My return trip to the main land have to be postponed due to a fuel tank leak.
There are possibilities of joining several Land Rovers in a trip to the Tasmanian west coast this coming weekend. If i can go I promes several photos of excellent tracks and rigs.
Cheers

Chucaro

Adventurer
Bugger!

Just a couple of days before my return to tje main land the fuel tank of the Rangie start leaking!
We have to stay in Hobart one week more and fit a used tank that comes from Victoria thanks to a member of AULRO. Bloody bad luck.
Today the boys left to the Montezuma Falls and they will return on Sunday. I will try to fit the replacement tank on Monday and do a few trips before the 26/4
Cheers from Oz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz