Super Raptor

WillBeck

Adventurer
It saw raptor and thought you were going to stuff a D60 ttb and coilovers under it.

Going to be a very nice truck, not exactly a raptor killer though haha

klr2mato

Observer
3 and 1/2 months and counting! It's torture! Pure and simple. I watch jobs come and go and mine just sits there! A little work here and there but SSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow. I have no idea why when some one puts 10K in cash on your desk you would do this but that's the way it is! At least I have had a chance to do all the little things that will make it go together a little faster when I get it back. IF I GET IT BACK!

klr2mato

Observer
Just got word I'll get MOST of the truck back beginning of next week. The bed, front fenders and hood aren't done yet but if I get the rest back I can do a LOT of work. CAN'T WAIT! Like a kid at Christmas!

klr2mato

Observer
We are moving ahead! Got the truck back from the body shop less the doors, hood, front fenders and tail gate but I have a LOT to do with what I have.IMG_20160310_164128534.jpg

klr2mato

Observer
The saga continues! If I could get completely out of "body shop jail" I could finish this darned thing. But alas I am still on probation. Waiting for doors and front fenders! The interior is coming together!

klr2mato

Observer
Ipex motoring off of Ebay. A ton of trimming and fitting with these that they don't tell you about. :sombrero::Wow1: No idea how they work yet as it hasn't been driven at night yet. It's a long way from done. Working on the interior with a lot left to do. Waiting for doors and front fenders still.

klr2mato

Observer
Well got tired of waiting for the body shop so I went and got the doors and fenders and took them to someone that WILL finish them. With just a couple little things left to do to the interior it is CLOSE to being driveable. 5 months and bodywork still isn't finished. NO good reason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94