Super Raptor

klr2mato

Observer
Yup! And I can tell you the conversion from patchouli oil to panda blood and cocaine was NOT easy! The fuel is way freakin expensive too but MAN does it run! I'm gonna start a coca farm and raise pandas! Besides I live in a rain forest so what the hell!

huerta32

Observer
The guys at AutoZone said leopard blood will yield better MPGs, I'd look into it

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

klr2mato

Observer
Still waiting! On the body shop that is. All I need is doors and front fenders and I'll be driving it in a week. Evidently the special coating that helps keep the speed and power generated by the panda blood and cocaine from peeling the paint off is hard to find. Took it out for a short spin yesterday less doors and front fenders because I couldn't stand it any more. Seems to run pretty good!

klr2mato

Observer
Well it's not completely done but it IS drivable now. Lots of details to get dont but the biggest part is finito! Took me 2 and a half 12 hour days to get it here! There is a lotta **** inside doors. Well this stupid thing won't let me upload any pics. I'll try again later!

DzlToy

Explorer
Save your images to a desktop or other location that is easy to navigate to.

Go to Advanced when replying to an existing post.

SARCONCEPTS said:
Bring them in as an attachment, then hit 'preview post'

When you see the post, scroll down till you see the full toolbar then click on 'attachments' again. it will ask if you want to insert all attachments, click on that.

It automatically puts them on top, but you can scroll down to see the text, grab the

thethePete

Explorer
Most of us host them on a 3rd party site. Takes an extra step but it works. I use Photobucket, despite its flaws, it's simple to use and has tons of space. Then you use the [IMG ] tag and it autocopies, paste it in the body of your post and voila.

DzlToy

Explorer

Not to be critical, but Photobucket is not a great hosting site. Posting pictures is quite simple in a modern forum, and I posted the three from your album in about 30 seconds total.

There are instructions on how to host and/or post images in this and other forums. You can make use of tags, just as you can use them to make a quote:

[QUOTE=klr2mato] The moon is made of cheese [/QUOTE]

Sites like Photobucket, FLICKR and SMUGMUG offer BB code, FB code, HTML code and so on, pre-prepared, so the user only needs to copy the code and paste it into the appropriate application, which is what was done above.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior