The Overland Adventures - Ozark National Forest - Arkansas, USA

opie's dad

Thanks for the memories. A group of friends have done the trip twice. We did it in March and back again in Sept. I'm ready to go once again. Thanks for sharing the video. Great times for all,
Jax' Dossey,

fo' runnin'

Overland Textile Co.
"we ran this trail during a dry spell".... sunk a 4runner to the hood. lol

Seriously man, all of the creeks were half as deep as they normally are! That hole had been dug out by some local mud boggers a couple days before we attempted it, unfortunately. lol

Thanks for the memories. A group of friends have done the trip twice. We did it in March and back again in Sept. I'm ready to go once again. Thanks for sharing the video. Great times for all,
Jax' Dossey,

Awesome! We are going back for more action in just a couple weeks! Glad you enjoyed the video!

justbecause

perpetually lost
I have been on the fence about an e-bay snorkel... no way I would ever try to justify 300+ bucks for one... but for $100... and these pictures...

all the cool kids have snorkels...

fo' runnin'

Overland Textile Co.
I have been on the fence about an e-bay snorkel... no way I would ever try to justify 300+ bucks for one... but for $100... and these pictures...

all the cool kids have snorkels...

Ebay snorkel is the next thing on my list! I would like to have the peace of mind that a snorkel offers when doing normal crossings.

The_Jayhawker

Observer
Some of my friends and I up here in Kansas are considering trying this trail next spring (March?). What would you consider as needed vehicle mods to run this safely?

jmnielsen

Tinkerer
Do you have any .gpx files or anything for the route? Would love to do this with my brother. I commented on your youtube video earlier, but PM me on here if you see it.

ETA: Think this trail is doable in a full size rig (F-150 Super crew, lifted with 33" tires)?

Last edited:

Texan1983

Adventurer
Do you have any .gpx files or anything for the route? Would love to do this with my brother. I commented on your youtube video earlier, but PM me on here if you see it.

ETA: Think this trail is doable in a full size rig (F-150 Super crew, lifted with 33" tires)?

I would also like to know. im in a 04 ram quad cab 4x4 with 37" tires. pinstripping not an issue, but actual damage not fun...

thinking about going Sept 6-12th. good time to go?

wheelrr

Hey folks I ran the Yacht club and high water run in my 2012 Tundra Crew Max. I had 35's a full set ofBud Built skids and sliders. The Ozark trails are pin stripe heavy. The yacht club was planned by Jayston for the bigger rigs it was tight in places used the sliders a few times :) .The high water mark run was a lot tighter, but made it out with no body damage. Lots of heavy pin stripes. So yes it can be ran in a full size. I traded the Tundra for a FJ it fits more better :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior