Latest Photo?

Box Rocket

Still kind of a poser shot in your back yard with your product.

Yep it's a total poser shot. The tent was brand new and I just got it mounted and this was the first time opening it up to make sure it was all in good shape. Also this new green Ruggedized is brand new and not many have seen them so that's another reason I posted it. Didn't realize people were so bothered by pics in a "photo" thread. :sombrero:

Not bothered post whatever you want I like your cruiser and you take nice pics. But I think if you want to show of your new product do it in your tent thread were there are people specifically interested in it. If not that at least in the wild. This is latest photo not latest product.
Yep it's a total poser shot. The tent was brand new and I just got it mounted and this was the first time opening it up to make sure it was all in good shape. Also this new green Ruggedized is brand new and not many have seen them so that's another reason I posted it. Didn't realize people were so bothered by pics in a "photo" thread. :sombrero:

Box Rocket

Ok. Thanks. I wasn't aware you were the moderator. ;) Are we going to start enforcing and removing the dozens of pics in this thread that are not "in the wild?" Kinda like this "in the wild" photo you posted at the end of your driveway in this same thread?
http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/13849-Latest-Photo?p=1810905#post1810905
Back to the pics. I for one actually enjoy seeing everyone's pics even if they do some the product from a particular company. Share away.

Last edited:
My poser shot at end of driveway was just that a poser shot in the winter out of boredom. I don't take many pics don't mean I don't get out. She don't look so pretty because she sits in my driveway. Don't care what you post, just don't act like you aren't pimping your product. Oh and no I am not paying to use this place, what's that have to do with anything? Oh and I wasn't the one who said anything in the first place only stating why it may have belonged in the classified section. So post whatever you want no skin of my nose.

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Adam, my apologies. I was teasing about the classifieds, not trying to give you grief. Everybody needs to lighten up and move along...

I love your 80, and given the usually amazing places you take pics of it and your previous LCs and Tacoma, the backyard shot is a bit funny. But again, nothing more than a mild tease was intended. Hence the :sombrero: in the post.

CreeperSleeper

Looking for bigger rocks.
Poser shot showing off a CVT tent and Benc's bumper in the parking lot of my work just to piss people off... :mixed-smiley-030::elkgrin:
20150427_122801_zpsavwytshp.jpg

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Jeez Chad. Didn't you get the memo? You're not supposed to post pics of white 470s until after the 15th of the month, and then only if you park it on top of a hybrid econobox. I really wish you guys would figure out the pic posting rules!:ylsmoke:

Box Rocket

Latest "in the wild" photo from a little scenic drive with the family yesterday for the holiday. Please note: No product has been pimped in this post. :)

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Looks nice and green! You guys have a wet spring? It's dry as can be and fires everywhere up here in the PNW!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz