Latest Photo?

ginericLC

Adventurer
Today my local club did a cleanup of a sand wash in the National Bird's of Prey Wildlife Area. It is BLM land. Here is my son hanging out in the Cruiser. It was cold and windy and dusty and my eyes hurt from being out in this crappy weather. Global warming, HA! This is the coldest April in Idaho in like 144 years.

The other two working 80s are friends of mine. The grey one pulled tons of cable out with his winch and that trailer is full of it. The white one is hauling portable toilets. When you have groups on public land that is a requirement.

targa88

Explorer
Last weekend in Moab

Fins n things
SnowploughonFnT.jpg

Seven mile rim
7MileRimledge.jpg

kcowyo

ExPo Original
anthonycds said:
where in WY is that?

On the NW corner of the Wind River Indian Reservation, descending off Black Mountain. Due north of the tiny town of Crowheart, on our way over to Thermopolis. The peaks in the background are part of the Owl Creek Mountains.

You familiar with the area?

anthonycds

Adventurer
kcowyo said:
On the NW corner of the Wind River Indian Reservation, descending off Black Mountain. Due north of the tiny town of Crowheart, on our way over to Thermopolis. The peaks in the background are part of the Owl Creek Mountains.

You familiar with the area?

It looks really familiar to the area where I've been which is near Cheyenne, but I guess where your pic is at, it's on the opposite side of the state. Great pic nonetheless.

Caduceus 80

The stablemates. :)

1996 FZJ80, 85k miles, factory lockers, loaded, with all service records, clean history, no rust, and spotless interior. I just took delivery of it yesterday and drove 2600 miles to pick it up and bring it home. As stock as when it rolled off the factory floor.

BrandNewForum.jpg

2007 FJC with more mods than my wife cares for me to mention.

fjanglelowforum.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste