Latest Photo?

Sempertoy

Explorer
The Steps on Black Bear Pass

15463609021_45df66699b_h.jpg

Wow... incredible picture! I think this just decided my next trip for me!

blkhwk

Observer
Nice. And good for you for posting on the Land Cruiser forum (rather than being relegated to the Tacoma section). It's where FJCs belong anyway.

THANKS. Wasn't sure if it "belonged" here but i figured since the name has Cruiser in it I'll post it. I can also understand the purists thinking the FJC isn't a real Cruiser.

VuickB6

What is this I don't even
THANKS. Wasn't sure if it "belonged" here but i figured since the name has Cruiser in it I'll post it. I can also understand the purists thinking the FJC isn't a real Cruiser.

I'll allow it! :beer:

I see you're not too far away from me, do you make it out to the parks here in Texas much?

blkhwk

Observer
I'll allow it! :beer:

I see you're not too far away from me, do you make it out to the parks here in Texas much?

I definitely try when I can but not as much as I like. What part of Texas do you live in?

btw, there's a unofficial meet at the gilmer park this weekend. Shoot me a pm if you would like more info.

VuickB6

I definitely try when I can but not as much as I like. What part of Texas do you live in?

btw, there's a unofficial meet at the gilmer park this weekend. Shoot me a pm if you would like more info.

I live only an hour away in Beaumont. I'd love to make it back to BMRA but I work this weekend. :( Whenever you do head out again let me know and I'll try and make it if I'm off. :beer:

blkhwk

Observer
I live only an hour away in Beaumont. I'd love to make it back to BMRA but I work this weekend. :( Whenever you do head out again let me know and I'll try and make it if I'm off. :beer:

I live in Clear Lake area. Not too far. :beer:

VuickB6

I live in Clear Lake area. Not too far. :beer:

Sweeeeeeeeeet. What about Moab? We're going to make it a yearly trip probably sometime around the beginning of August. Next year I've got several guys from another forum already interested in doing a Moab/Ouray trip if you want to try and make it as well. And depending on when it is I'm going to try and make the Rubithon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior