Latest Photo?

hairy_apple

Adventurer
Finally we got a good amount! Last year was a total bust for snow wheeling... we went camping in March at 7000 feet. So far this year is looking good to be a good year for snow.

It was honestly one of the best trips I've ever had. Just perfect conditions and we had no vehicle issues, met a few cool people out there, just a great day. We were pushing through 3 feet of snow at the top.. but managed not to touch the shovel or the strap once. :) Good day.

mph

Expedition Leader
Glad to see that Cali got some snow! U need it!

_DSC2337_zps57c62d22.jpg

_DSC2388_zpsa3de41dd.jpg

_DSC2409_zps646838f0.jpg

MikesVX80

Observer
Sometimes I forget how big the 80-Series is...and then you park it next to a 'normal' softroader 4x4 like a Freelander and are promptly reminded...

Rallyroo

Expedition Leader
Sometimes I forget how big the 80-Series is...and then you park it next to a 'normal' softroader 4x4 like a Freelander and are promptly reminded...

On this side of the pond, I realize how small the 80 Series is compared to American fullsize trucks and SUV's. My 80 Series fit in compact parking spaces with room to spare.

I just went on an offroading trip with some buddies last week. One of them got a Ford Raptor recently and that beast is just way too big to easily squeeze between rocks and it had trouble getting around tight corners without wedging itself between the rocks. Note, the trail was not a rock crawling trail, just a mild trail in the mountains and desert.

MikesVX80

Observer
That is true Rallyroo! Over here some modern 4x4s are a little larger than the 80; Audi Q7, Mercedes GL's and of course the new Range Rover, but it's still classed as a very big car for UK roads! Those Ford Raptors are huge...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior