Latest Photo?

r3run33

Adventurer
great pic sell me on that tent??? can the top be un zipped or removed to see the stars etc post some pics of the inside etc

Box Rocket

great pic sell me on that tent??? can the top be un zipped or removed to see the stars etc post some pics of the inside etc

Not on that particular model but we have the same style tent that has the open top. It's called the Autana Sky.

This is a slightly different model (Kukenam Sky) but the top opens the same way.

Rumpig

Adventurer
Here's a pic from the weekend just gone, 2 X 105 series Landcruisers. Mine is the lead vehicle....my mates vehicle pictured at the rear has a 1HDFTE transplant done in it

We were out on that property about 400klms West of Brisbane for the weekend, to see a heap of rockets getting launched :cool: :cool:

Expedition Leader
We were out on that property about 400klms West of Brisbane for the weekend, to see a heap of rockets getting launched :cool: :cool:

That looks like good fun. I used to build and fly Estes model rockets when I was a lad; don't know if they have/had those Down Under.

r3run33

Adventurer
thanks box rocket for the pics; sense you are with the company is there plans to add this feature to that ruggedized one????

CreeperSleeper

Looking for bigger rocks.
What flex?

VrReigt.jpg

Rumpig

Adventurer
That looks like good fun. I used to build and fly Estes model rockets when I was a lad; don't know if they have/had those Down Under.
To be honest i don't know a thing about rockets myself, i wouldn't know one type from another, i just went out there to watch them being launched as i thought it'd be cool to see (which it very much was). It was a pretty big event though, they had people flying into Australia to fly rockets from a few different countries (USA included), and even had international guests at the event like Homer Hickman. If you are interested, here's a link to trip reports of the event, it'll show the various rockets they were flying there on that weekend http://www.ausrocketry.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=4888

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94