Latest Photo?

SFROMAN

Adventurer
Thnx KC, it would be a long story and dint know if this is the place in the forum :) a few pics i can add, as said a complete frame off and nuts and bolts resto, the car came from finland. View attachment 298992View attachment 298993View attachment 298994View attachment 298995View attachment 298996

Sir,
I am sure I speak for the rest of the forum,

Please start a build thread for your build. And please feel free to add lots of pictures with lots of explanations on the build thread.

Spore

Just put some new wheels and rubber on my cruiser, very happy!

CBFE948C-C4E1-42C2-931C-CAD168FEC3A9_zpsvzx1mo7l.jpg

Spore

Hey bud, strictly speaking I'm not in Bris. I'm out towards Jimboomba/Logan area. Should try and get together for a drive one day.

Rumpig

Adventurer
Hey bud, strictly speaking I'm not in Bris. I'm out towards Jimboomba/Logan area. Should try and get together for a drive one day.
explains why i haven't seen you around then. Pretty tied up time wise the next few months with an event i am helping to organise and run, so see what happens after that. Cheers

land cruiser pic thread. whats with you people thinking hey i'm cool I can post my truck here because hey i'm cool. Nice truck now go post it in the pic thread for it.
I Cruise Land, not a Land Cruiser. Still got my inspiration for the direction I am headed with my Tacoma from lots of the builds all over.

Toyota just put a new frame in my 05 Tacoma. Guess she is staying around for another 10+ years ;)

7282819c68ef0afaeca68649ab3f39a1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior