iDHVHEN.jpg

ZLWG9nz.jpg

xBUDqFl.jpg

dcoy

Adventurer
I'll share a few more... from a recent trip to the Maputo Elephant Reserve

iDHVHEN.jpg

ZLWG9nz.jpg

Nice pics. No elephants, but who needs elephants when you've got an awesome Cruiser like that. Like the SCS F5 wheels (assuming that's them). They look great on the "old school" Cruiser.

Passing through Utah.

Nice. Whenever I "pass through" Utah I don't want to leave.

Last edited:

geoffnlp

New to the site, some great looking rigs and adventures here, just imported Matilda 1984 Troopy from New South Wales, she got off the boat and I drove her down from Charlotte to Orlando this past weekend, making a side trip through the Blue Ridge area, Cashiers NC, Clayton Ga, didn't get any pictures up there. She did really well through the mountains and on the highway cruising between 110 and 120 (that's kph) LOL, 65 to 70 mph and got 17 to 18 mph, I was impressed with that, got used to RHD pretty quick. Now it will be time for fixing her up for some more adventures. Cheers everyone, Geoff.

DSC02450.jpg DSC02448.jpg

Took one picture out the Troopies window while driving through the mountains near Clayton Georgia.

Last edited:

Mgriz

Nice pics. No elephants, but who needs elephants when you've got an awesome Cruiser like that. Like the SCS F5 wheels (assuming that's them). They look great on the "old school" Cruiser.

Thanks! Yeah, despite the name there are very few elephants in the reserve and the remaining ones aren't too fond of humans. They didn't fare too well during the civil war here...

I wondered what the wheels were (they came on it from Japan) and had no markings other than the typical VIA/JWL and "made in Japan". They certainly do look exactly like the SCS F5 wheels.

irish_11

Explorer
Finally got my 40 up and running after getting the lift on. Only to find out I need a knuckle rebuild. Oh well still got to drive it.

10537156_10101025798084470_803308811028684084_o.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles