SOLD 1/10 Scale Axial Wrangler JKU. SOLD

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
SOLD

Great rig, bought last year; comes with some good upgrades. (Pics in second post)

For $300.00/obo you get:

Radio controller
Stock JK rubicon scaler body
Stock chassis with replacement upgraded motor (accidentally KIA'd the stock motor)
5 stock wheels and tires
5000-2c LiPo battery with deans plugs
Nice digital balance charger

This rig is in great shape and since I sprung for the LiPo setup, I can literally run for like 2-3 hours between charges. I've had a blast with this rig, but I'm ready to move on to the next project. :) SUPER fun while out camping or hiking the trail, since it can go so long between charges.

I figure you'd have to spend about 550-600 to duplicate what I have, so hopefully you'll feel like its a good deal price-wise.

Thanks for looking. Trades I'd consider:

-Set of Maxtrax bridging ladders(any color) in good "knick"
-Aimpoint optic - micro or PRO, etc
-Nice-ish AR15 upper (16" or longer, 5.56 chamber, etc)
-used arb/Engel fridge that'll fit a normal SUV (not interested in edgestar, thx)
-220v MIG welder (or a good sized 110 like a Hobart 140, etc...) w/ gas setup

Last edited:

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
Here's a current pic:
image.jpg

Balance charger - works awesome.
image.jpg

Beast of a battery - car wiring has been professionally upgraded(shops technician did it for me when i bought the rig) to the deans connectors seen here for better efficiency and longer life.
image.jpg

Last edited:

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
Where are you located?

East county, San Diego, but I work everyday in the Kearny mesa/Mission valley area. I don't get north of that much at all, but I'd be happy to leave work a bit early to make something happen for a portal'r. :)

gkcarmory

Observer
Good luck with sale!!! I would prob do it if I didn't have to pay for shipping... Make a good addition to the collection. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
Good luck with sale!!! I would prob do it if I didn't have to pay for shipping... Make a good addition to the collection. Lol.

Do you own or work at GKC armory? If you wanted, maybe we could work out a deal? I could ship the truck up to you, if you wanted to ship me $300.00 worth of stuff for my AR, or one of my other pieces, for example?

gkcarmory

Observer
1/10 Scale Axial Wrangler JKU. Updated price and trade options

Do you own or work at GKC armory? If you wanted, maybe we could work out a deal? I could ship the truck up to you, if you wanted to ship me $300.00 worth of stuff for my AR, or one of my other pieces, for example?

What do you need? If it's still available... My prob is I have to clear the trade with the boss(wife) ;) here is my daily driver
b58eccf633c4a51207eb3ce26eb0e6aa.jpg

0ea3d7bbec5cc733593599fb504a9c98.jpg

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
What do you need? If it's still available... My prob is I have to clear the trade with the boss(wife) ;) here is my daily driver
b58eccf633c4a51207eb3ce26eb0e6aa.jpg

0ea3d7bbec5cc733593599fb504a9c98.jpg

Yup, still available. Had a few conversations with a few nice folks (portal'rs and non-portal'rs), but no movement yet.

Heres what i have for my build thus far.
- a stripped lower
-ambi charging handle
-ambi safety selector
-thordson customs UBBT-equipped 10/20 pmags

So, basically everything else...lol:

-barreled upper receiver
-rail/forend of some sort
- lower parts kit
- grip
- buffer/tube/stock
- rear buis sight
- etc,etc,etc...