Test

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Seems to work, although the tail end isn't sagging much so obviously you don't have enough beer :)

LOL! Carli airbags keeps it on an even keel.
That trip included Grand Canyon,Monument Valley, and a host of Scenic Byway parks along with some BLM land jaunts.
Hopefully we'll get up into the Four Corners region soon.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Only one picture shows up, there should be many more with it. :sombrero:
Yeah,I'll try and post some more.
The TDR's had some fine articles on the Four Corner's ruins and we hope to bomb up there.
San Diego's a long ways from anywhere aside from Baja.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
I thought you were running Toyo AT II's?

I do. Picture was taken awhile ago. I sold the MT's to a friend and swapped over to the AT2's.
Couldn't handle the rumble. They wore great,handled great ,just a bit too noisy.
After driving a 24 v for seven yrs,I cherish the relative quiet of the 3rd gens.

Darwin

Explorer
I do. Picture was taken awhile ago. I sold the MT's to a friend and swapped over to the AT2's.
Couldn't handle the rumble. They wore great,handled great ,just a bit too noisy.
After driving a 24 v for seven yrs,I cherish the relative quiet of the 3rd gens.
Love your truck, I think regular cabs are awesome, good payload, tighter turning radius and an 8 foot. bed. The Toyo MT's do look good on it, but I have the same problem on one of my second gens with it, the drone and noise drives me crazy, everything else I like about them. I am thinking 305/70/18 Coooper STmaxx, they are priced really well, and less noise than the Toyo Mts. The new RT's in 35/18 look good too, just over 100 more a tire than the coopers.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Love your truck, I think regular cabs are awesome, good payload, tighter turning radius and an 8 foot. bed. The Toyo MT's do look good on it, but I have the same problem on one of my second gens with it, the drone and noise drives me crazy, everything else I like about them. I am thinking 305/70/18 Coooper STmaxx, they are priced really well, and less noise than the Toyo Mts. The new RT's in 35/18 look good too, just over 100 more a tire than the coopers.

The ST Maxx's in that size intrigue me too. The higher payload and reasonably narrow tread width would work well. I regained a solid mpg switching back to the AT's. The wheels I'd get are the Method Double Standards 18 x 9 w/5.75 bs. Toyo's eternal back order situation is what forced me to go to MT's from AT's years ago. Thuren arms would be nice too as I'd like to retain the mudflaps and normalize the steering geometry again.
Just the wife and I so the regcab does the job. Just had Dynatrac hubs and bj's installed.
Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz