2004 Dodge Ram 3500 Crew Cab 2004 Lance Truck Camper Model 1161

Explorer0863

Adventurer
I'm relocating out of the country and can't take this fantastic setup with me.

Truck:
2004 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT, crew cab, 2WD, 5.9L Cummings HO diesel engine, 6 spd transmission, 255K miles, long bed, dually. Very well maintained. Oil, filter and fuel filter changed religiously every 5K miles. Paint is faded in some spots. Electronic brake controller. It has normal wear and tear for a vehicle that is almost 11 years old. A/C, heater, P/L, P/W, driver P/S, P/M, cruise control, AM/FM/CD radio with aux input for your iPod. 2 remote controls. Firestone air bags. Will need new tires soon. The valve cover gasket and the clutch were replaced in December 2014. The starter was replaced in October 2014. Clean Carfax. $16,500 or best reasonable offer.

Truck Camper:
2004 Lance Model 1161, with 1 slide out. Top of the line model with all options ordered, excluding solar panels. Side entry, ideal for when you are towing + easy/lower to the ground access to the camper. Kitchen, bed, dinette and bathroom access without having to open the slide out. The bed setup is "north to south" (great for those midnight bathroom trips because you don't have to jump over your partner). This is a self contained super awesome truck camper that have provided a lot of fun to me in campgrounds and also in places where no connection/hook ups are available.
> A/C-13,500 BTU
> Forced air LPG furnace with auto ignition and thermostat
> Satellite + receiver
> LPG generator
> Inteli Power 9100 battery management system (Charge Wizard)
> Xantrex 2000 watts inverter
> 2 batteries-105AH each
> Battery separator (if you use all the RV batteries power, it will never kill your truck batteries)
> Batteries disconnect switch
> Lance struts shock absorption system
> 4 electric leveling jacks with wireless remote
> Swing-out jack brackets for dual rear wheel trucks
> Dry shower
> Plenty of exterior and interior storage
> Sliding pass thru-window
> 2 LPG tanks with 1 exterior connection
> Awesome awning
> Slide out cover
> Yakima towers with cross bars
> Exterior package (deluxe graphics, smooth filon fiberglass walls, white roof ladder and deluxe bumper trim)
> All weather package (storm window in front cabover, escape hatch cover-insulated, bathroom skylight cover-insulated, roof vent covers-insulated, insulated battery and LPG tanks compartment, water heater bypass/winterizing valve, ducted heat to holding tanks)
> Decor package (deluxe upholstery and valances, day/nite shades with blackout feature in cabover, day/nite shades in dinette, indirect cabover lighting, folding cabover privacy door, carpet kit)
Convenience package (rollout storage drawer, wardrobe lights, exterior lighting, entry light switch, magazine rack, spice rack, 12V outlet in dinette, rear docking lights, momentary entry light switch)
> One-piece aluminum roof with 12 years warranty (still under warranty by the factory)
> Flat screen TV (viewable from dinette/cabover bed), with built-in DVD player
> AM/FM/CD radio with aux input for your iPod
> 4 interior ceiling speakers + exterior connection for exterior speakers,
> 3-way refrigerator (LPG, 12V, 110)
> 3 burner high output range with oven (oven never used)
> Range hood with light and fan
> Microwave oven
> Double sink
> DSI (direct spark ignition) 6 gallon LPG hot water heater
> Shurflo water pump
> Fresh water flush toilet
> 30 amp service cord (25')
> Fresh water tank-35 gal
> Gray tank-24 gal
> Black tank-16 gal
> Interior height 6' 10"
> Outside shower (hot and cold water)
> "Fan-tastic" roof fan/vent
> LED lights (interior and exterior)
> Torklift camper tie downs and turnbuckles with derringer handles and locks (in my opinion the best option to secure the TC to the truck's chassis)
> Super Truss hitch 4' receiver extension (this allows you to tow behind your truck and truck camper)

I bought it 5 years ago. A previous owner left the "Fan-tastic" roof vent open during storage. Rain caused a leak. The problem was properly and professionally corrected. I have never had a roof water leak during my ownership and trust me, it rains a lot in Florida. Seals/caulking has been done regularly. The most recent was done about 6 months ago. Only the best RV seal product has been used: Geocel ProFlex. It has been waxed once a year with Meguiar products. The exterior walls look like new. Both skirts will need attention in the future, but they are properly sealed. $15,500 or best reasonable offer.

Some of the advantages and conveniences of owning a slide-in truck camper are:
-> You can tow your toys
-> No DMV registration required, which equals no sales tax (at least in FL, check your state laws)
-> You can park in any regular parking spot, basically anywhere you can park a pick up truck

I'm sure that I'm forgetting stuff. Ask me any questions or better yet, come and see the set up in person. I would not hesitate to drive this truck anywhere in the US. I can separate, but I can't sell the truck before I sell the truck camper.

$31,500 for the whole set up. I am open to reasonable offers. Key word: reasonable.

IMG_4664.jpgIMG_4665.jpg
Air valve2_640x480.jpgIMG_4540.jpg
IMG_4548.jpgIMG_4543.jpg

Last edited:

Explorer0863

Adventurer
Interior pictures

Interior pictures
NJ Orig_007.jpgNJ Orig_006.jpgNJ Orig_005.jpg
NJ Orig_010.jpgNJ Orig_009.jpgNJ Orig_008.jpg
NJ Orig_014.jpgNJ Orig_013.jpg

Some of the advantages and conveniences of owning a slide-in truck camper are:
-> You can tow your toys
-> No DMV registration required, which equals no sales tax (at least in FL, check your state laws)
-> You can park in any regular parking spot, basically anywhere you can park a pick up truck

Explorer0863

Adventurer
The whole set up is available again. After a deposit was taken, the prospect "was diagnosed with a serious illness" yesterday...Oy vey!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles