universal suspension seat bases

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
I have 4 suspension seat bases that can be mounted to any flat surface and flat bottom seat, you can adjust firmness and even lock it into place if you wish. Asking $160 each including shipping obo. These do not rotate. There are 3 in the pictures but the 4th is hiding in the garage. I will get bolt center measurements and post them up shortly.

Attachments

• WP_002432.jpg
    WP_002432.jpg
    433.9 KB · Views: 182
  • WP_002436.jpg
    WP_002436.jpg
    449.6 KB · Views: 168
  • WP_002437.jpg
    WP_002437.jpg
    447.2 KB · Views: 163

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Seat mounting bolt holes are just shy of 12 inches from front to back and 16 inches side to side, but you can always drill new holes where needed. The floor mounting holes are 10 inches apart side to side and about 8 inches front to back.

addicted56

Adventurer
Do you have a MFG link and specs? My biggest concern is in the later model FJ40 the tank is under and we just don't have the depth for seat brackets. Mine are currently mounted directly to the floor so thinking these will not likely work.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Do you have a MFG link and specs? My biggest concern is in the later model FJ40 the tank is under and we just don't have the depth for seat brackets. Mine are currently mounted directly to the floor so thinking these will not likely work.

Sorry, no link, but you can bolt these directly to any flat surface.

AlanMcR

Going from my memory (with a little boost from the seller's handle), these were used for the drivers seat of a Mitsubishi Montero.

I remember liking the system quite a lot, and was ever considering retrofitting my 1996 G with these. The utility of the under-seat storage swayed me away.

AxleIke

Adventurer
Sorry if I missed it, but can you tell me the overall height? I really like the idea, but they look like they might be too tall for my application.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz