Wanted: Flippac for T100 extracab

RiverGypsy

Just like the title says...

Approximate bed dimensions are 77" x 67".

I am located I Bozeman, MT but am willing to drive just about anywhere in the Rocky Mountain west.

RiverGypsy

Thought I did. The seller and I had agreed that my boyfriend was headed over with cash, and the guy sold it out from under me :(. I'm pretty disappointed as this was going to be my home for the summer. I already took out a loan and bought a truck and am flying to Seattle to pick it up next weekend (my boyfriend and the flippac I was supposed to buy are there too).

I would also consider lightweight pop-ups, but my budget is strictly $1500 (that was the price of the flippac).

Arclight

SAR guy
FYI, exact bed dimensions are 76" L x 62" W. This is inside rail-to-inside rail. The Flippac for this truck overhangs a couple of inches on the sides.

Arclight

Blighty

Gravel Bike Racer, Bushcraft Wannabee
Rare as hens teeth! Good luck. Thats a shame it was sold from under you.

billy bee

Adventurer
I know you are already committed to a certain truck, but I owned a Toyota T100 when a used FP came on the market a few hundred miles from me. I bought it and found it didn't fit... So, I bought a truck to fit the FP and sold the T100. This sounds backwards, but I encourage buyers to find and buy the FP first and then get a truck. The truck is much easier to match to the FP than the other way around...unless you just get lucky.

bb

cgengo

I have a couple of Flippacs and a Wildernest for sale. Search Craigslist Prescott, AZ. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior