FS: Fiamma F45ti 6 ft Awning - New SOLD

1der

Observer
*******THIS HAS BEEN SOLD********

This is a rare DEEP BLACK 6ft Fiamma F45 ti Eagle awning (normally these are only available in polar white).

Features / Specs:
6 ft wide EAGLE awning with a legless (self supporting) Deluxe Grey awning which projects 3 ft 5 in. when fully extended, measured from back of case. It weights about 29 lbs and is in as new condition. Overall length of case is 73 in.

This comes with the standard mounting hardware, and folding handle crank.

I thought I would be using and alas, I will not be able to do so. So someone else out there gets to enjoy the benefits of this great awning.

Great for a pick up, jeep,ex[expedition trailer, and larger vehicle across rear door, or side widow.

SOLD

Ships from 94127 zip code. Package dims are: 36 lbs, 81" x 8" x 6". Shipping to most east coast commercial locations in the US will be less than $40 ($25 to West Coast areas). I will likely be driving from San Francisco to Denver at the beginning of March, so I might be able to deliver along the way. Payment via PayPal or cash if local.

Shoot me any questions or let me know if you need additional pictures. Thanks! ( NOTE: Picture is awning upside down so you can see supports / pattern)
image_4.jpegimage_5.jpegimage_10.jpegimage_2.jpeg

Last edited:

1der

Observer
Thanks for the suggestion. I had it there originally, then thought it better here in this section. I will check posting rules to see if it can be posted in two sections. :)

e350vegas

Observer
I am interested....trying to figure out if I can mount it to my E350....since I have no roof rack. The case is 6" high?

1der

Observer
I am interested....trying to figure out if I can mount it to my E350....since I have no roof rack. The case is 6" high?

The case is 5.25" high. Let me know if you have any other questions or need any other pictures. Thxs!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94