Death Valley - February 2015

garyhaupt

Gary Haupt
I am a newbie here...any problems if I post some of the star pix to RV.Net? If okay..please give me the photogs name, for credit.

Thanks

Gary Haupt

ETAV8R

Founder of D.E.R.P.
Good times.
You didn't soak at the springs and enjoy the milky way above you? You missed out. Well maybe not during a busy weekend.
The log hog is awesome. Very cool pics, wait, no hot pics!
Thank you for sharing.

1MK

ExploreDesert
I am a newbie here...any problems if I post some of the star pix to RV.Net? If okay..please give me the photogs name, for credit.

Thanks

Gary Haupt

Thanks for asking Gary and glad everyone over there is enjoying the photos.

Good times.
You didn't soak at the springs and enjoy the milky way above you? You missed out. Well maybe not during a busy weekend.
The log hog is awesome. Very cool pics, wait, no hot pics!
Thank you for sharing.

As much as we wanted to, it was overly busy for our tastes. All the more reason to go back though!

Thanks everyone for the kind posts!

RamblinManGA

Hi from AZ. . . thanks for the trip report, very enjoyable. We're headed that way next Feb, driving to Alaska this Summer. Hey it's all about the adventure. . . regards, Craig

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
So whats up with the gas prices? Just because of the remote location they charge what they want to?

With those prices I think I'd pack a few MFC's full of $2.19 gas.
When the nearest competition is 50 miles away and running out of gas could be fatal, they'll charge what they charge and if you need gas, you'll be happy to pay it. :sombrero:
Those are actually the most reasonable gas prices I've seen at DVNP. Can't believe Furnace Creek was under $4.00! In 2011 when gas in nearby Beatty was $3.13, Furnace Creek was selling it for $5.75 and even Stovepipe Wells was about $4.60. Last Summer when we passed through Furnace Creek in July I think it was over $6.00.

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
Thanks for asking Gary and glad everyone over there is enjoying the photos.

As much as we wanted to, it was overly busy for our tastes. All the more reason to go back though!

Thanks everyone for the kind posts!
Great pictures. Are you a professional photographer?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior