Kitchen Organization

702krawler

Adventurer
I'm looking for a utensil organizer that has a lid or tie downs to put in one of the drawers of my teardrop. I'm also looking for a good spice rack that I can mount to one of the interior kitchen walls that will keep the bottles secure when off road. Any suggestions?

702krawler

Adventurer
I'd like to find something a little more "built-in", like in this pic:

Kitchen.JPG

My guess is I may need to find a good cabinet maker to fabricate it for me. Does anyone know a good cabinet maker in the Las Vegas area?

Honu

lost on the mainland
for a long time I used a plano tackle box thing the flat single kind for my utensils and just put in two dry kitchen towels before closing to keep things from rattling

when I had the conquer we loved the idea of the cloth thing on the door and have thought about going back to that somehow

might get your brain gears turning since it was not in the way and worked well with the setup :)
2012-05-07__15-45-57_.jpg

SoCal Tom

Explorer
I use a spice rack I got at Ikea, It went accross Mojave Rd ( and I was told the trailer was air born more than once, and the spices stay put. I don't carry alot of spices, Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder and steak seasoning. I also keep my dish soap and Cooking oil in it to keep them upright.

IMG_0550.jpg ( Sorry not a great Pic)
and I keep my eating utensils in one of these,
http://www.amazon.com/Small-Clip-So...TF8&qid=1424645222&sr=1-58&keywords=sterilite
Its not organized, but hey... we are camping:REOutCampFire03:
Tom

1v6pony

Adventurer
I know a very good cabinit maker in Havasu
I'd like to find something a little more "built-in", like in this pic:

Kitchen.JPG

My guess is I may need to find a good cabinet maker to fabricate it for me. Does anyone know a good cabinet maker in the Las Vegas area?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles