OJOP Swedish Battery Quick Release Connectors

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
For those of you who do not know about this product I'd like to make a more thorough introduction. I have sold quite a few of these since I first started carrying them. These high quality battery connectors enable you to easily disconnect your battery without tools in a matter of seconds. Perfect for use in cold weather, for storage purposes or in the case of emergency. This product is particularly well suited for the cramped battery compartment of a Land Rover Defender or Series model since it can be difficult to safely fit tools in that tight space. They're also a great match for adventure trailers which sometimes aren't in use for extended periods of time. You can tell that they are well made as they fit tight and snug and has a nice 'snap' to them to let you know that they are securely locked into place. Daimler, Unimog and Volvo Military vehicles all use these. It can also serve as a safe and reliable master switch and is designed to accommodate jump leads when connected to the battery. These are also perfect for use with batteries connected to solar chargers, accessory batteries for travel and overlanding, as well as boats where the battery may need to be removed when not in use.

Design
Despite what you might find on Amazon.com, there is no substitute. This product is the patented original that is designed and manufactured in Sweden. There are some cheap copies on the market and I have confirmed that they are indeed unreliable garbage. This is the original and the only one that is TUV Gepruft. It is reliable and of superior quality and has been tested in the most harsh elements. It is certified by GEM Greenland Ecosystem Monitoring where it was tested in Arctic conditions from +20C to -40C (-40F). It is made from stainless steel 316, polypropylene, and copper alloy - on demand tin-plated. One connector is about 2 5/8” long by 1 7/8” wide by 1 1/32” tall in closed position. Weighs about 6oz per pair. The connectors will accommodate up to a 1 Gauge cable.

How to Order
They are currently available on my online store for $20/pair plus shipping. Make sure that you select the OJOP shipping option when checking out. By ordering these from me you're not only getting a top quality product. You're also actively contributing to support a small start up business that is located here in the US and aspires to offer a high quality selection of adventure tools to people just like you. Your support is as always highly appreciated. Thanks!

Tiktaalik_OJOP_1.jpgTiktaalik_OJOP_2.jpgTiktaalik_OJOP_3.jpgTiktaalik_OJOP_4.jpg

CrabbyMcNab

Adventurer
Haven't looked too far into these, but is there an option for connectors for batteries run in parallel? The battery setup on Ford E350 Diesel Vans leaves a lot to be desired getting two heavy suckers back into their hole. Two large frame mounted batteries that are housed in cases which bolt to the frame.

rayra

Expedition Leader
neat product but what are the scenarios where this would be useful, other than swapping out a dead battery? undoing a couple bolts every few years hardly needs a solution. So why this, race / project vehicles that are constantly being fiddled with? I can't remember the last time I actually followed a repair manual's opening instruction to disconnect the battery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz