scepter military fuel cans mfc's diesel or gas new

Frisman

Observer
I need one gasoline can, depending on shipping cost. 20L ship to NY. 10591 Let me know what the shipped price will be. I can PayPal.
thank you

Jason911

Adventurer
If this thread is still active - I'd be in for two black gasoline, shipping to WI(53150). Can do PayPal as well.

Westy

Adventurer
Does anyone know if the Scepter MFC Fuel can be purchased in Canada by a consumer and then shipped to the US?

Javelinadave

Adventurer
Shipping rate for 10 fuel cans to my house shows:
Canada Post $55.30
Purolator $94.25

That's NOT unreasonable if you get a local group buy going.

moodywizard

Adventurer
No you can not order these in the US since they are not CARB compliant. Read the thread...

53 bucks (shipped I am assuming) is a good deal for a new one. It took me a while for two good condition used ones to come up for sale. For you guys looking for a cap wrench look no further, metaltech is just a vendor for this if you google search you might find other vendors. http://www.metaltech4x4.com/p-402-rocking-k-cap-wrench.aspx

Yes these cans are awesome, never leaked one bit on me and I've had them slushing around on my roof in a hot desert environment.

Shocker

VanDOOM!
I have read the thread and I am very aware of their unavailability, but another post alluded to the possibility of getting them shipped to the US in some way. That is why I was asking. So you read the thread...

MOguy

Explorer
The specters do work great, I used them allot while in the Army. I had a tenant (Marine) that left me a couple of them when he moved out. I need a top for one of them.

Last edited:

406expo

Adventurer
Still haven't forgotten this, just got back from a month of vacation. I may just head up and grab a few and sell them rather than trying to do pre-order stuff. You can buy caps, spouts, etc direct for. Ds tactical out of Canada. The accessories are not regulated just the cans themselves.

srschick

Adventurer
Still haven't forgotten this, just got back from a month of vacation. I may just head up and grab a few and sell them rather than trying to do pre-order stuff. You can buy caps, spouts, etc direct for. Ds tactical out of Canada. The accessories are not regulated just the cans themselves.

Thanks for the heads up! I'm still definitely in. Will only need 2.

406expo

Adventurer
Will do guys. Like I said I'm planning a trip and once I finalize the dates I will let you guys know. Just planning on grabbing a truck load, taking what I need them sell the rest. So you can use them for ahhh water storage lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles