Nissan Photos - post your's

Casper

Adventurer
kcowyo said:
Took a couple of photos of a tricked out Nissan, with this thread in mind. Hope 'articulate' will indulge me, as the truck isn't mine, as originally requested....

This was parked in the Old Faithful parking lot in Yellowstone NP over Memorial Day Weekend. No owner in sight but it had tags from Alberta -

MemDay+08+090.jpg

MemDay+08+091.jpg

This tuck is from Canada. He comes down every year to participate in goneMOAB (Gathering of Nissan Enthusiasts) It is a quality built rig, and performs as good as it looks. The gentlemen who owns it is also one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. There should have been a white pathfinder with him, also built very well. There were a bunch or well built rigs this year. Once I get things off my camera I will see if I can post some up.

Casper

dirtysouth

Adventurer
Wow, somehow I have totally skipped over this thread. It's good to see some more Nissans out there. Now that I have gotten out of motorcycles I hope to put a little more effort into building my truck up, nothing extreme, just something to make those future excursions a little more fun and comfortable for the family. After having our second child 3 weeks ago, the family and I packed up and went camping down in Gulf Shores this past weekend for a trial run. Right now the only thing I have done to it is put a tonneau cover on it, rack attached to the top of the cover using Yakima Products. The tires are 235/85/16 bfg's, and the wheels are a spare set of factory steel wheels that I picked up on craigslist and had them powder coated. The dent in the door came from a mall crawling trip to REI. Came out of the store and a buggy had apparently rolled down a hill and nailed the side of the door, good times no doubt. :mad:

303144844_EZcxd-M-1.jpg

303130142_67Rat-M-1.jpg

303138438_NGdKN-M-1.jpg

Last edited:

iExploreX

LaOutbackTrail said:
Any details on your X?

PML(calmini and SAW bars), Bil's all around(including steering stabilizer), 31" BFG ATs, roof lights, roof basket, custom rear tire carrier.... thats all I can think about off the top of my head.

Pretty moderate really.

LRNAD90

Adventurer
Not Mine Anymore, but..

Heres a few of my old '89 Pathfinder. I put her through hell, and she always brought me back home. Frustrating the lack of after market support for her, but in the end she had custom front and rear bumpers, 2.5" of lift, 32" BFG M/T's, front and rear Air lockers (before there was a kit to put one in the front!), custom skid plates, and many more custom goodies. Unfortunately, I think the new owner neutered her, and shackled her to a life on paved roads..

Attachments

• John Bull 4.jpg
    John Bull 4.jpg
    379.4 KB · Views: 23
  • John Bull 2.jpg
    John Bull 2.jpg
    506.9 KB · Views: 27
  • John Bull 1.jpg
    John Bull 1.jpg
    402.3 KB · Views: 26
  • John Bull.jpg
    John Bull.jpg
    412.8 KB · Views: 27
  • John Bull 3.jpg
    John Bull 3.jpg
    402.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0019.jpg
    IMG_0019.jpg
    382.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0020.jpg
    IMG_0020.jpg
    386.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0008.jpg
    IMG_0008.jpg
    410.1 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0016.jpg
    IMG_0016.jpg
    446.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Front Skid Plate 1.jpg
    Front Skid Plate 1.jpg
    448.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

stefanvp

The BN Guy said:
Wow Stefan, that's a heckuva rig! Where are you from?

List some spec's on your rig.

I'm from Norway

The truck i a 2006 Nissan Navara D40 (Frontier)
2.5L Dci Diesel Engine 174BHP 403NM

Mods so far:

Wide fender flares
Goodyear MTR 35x12,5x15
2" Body-lift
1" spacerlift
OME suspensionlift
TC UCA's
ASFIR Skidplates
Cobra 80mm Frontguard
Cobra Rollbar
Herculiner spray-on Bed Liner
Airplex Bugshield
Modified TeamFX Toolbox
Witter 2" rear reciever
Warn 9.5ti with multimount
2" Front recevier
2 extra batteries for winch and other accesories
On Board Air (15L Tank + 2x Viair 400C)

The BN Guy

Expedition Leader
Sounds well prepped. Cool rig!

DH where are you? We just finished a fourteen day road trip and saw lots of green. Everything is BROWN and dying in San Antonio.

JM Wands

'03 Fronty 'nestor

Hey all. I just thought I'd add to the impressive list of awesome Nissans. Of course since they are Nissans, they are by default Awesome. Anyhow, this is my "new" truck. A 2003 CC/SC. It had some things added to it before I bought it such as a lift, 33's, Calamini bumper, Warn winch, PIAA lights, mean green alt, K&N filter and receiver hitch. I just got my 'nest ( wildernest ) mounted and took her camping.

Here is our site with a tarp over the 'nest because she leaks a little and a huge t-storm was heading our way. Worked great and I loved the extra cover at the rear for cooking and keeping dry.

Here's a shot of the back of the 'nest and our camp site.

Here's a shot of my old truck,,, 195k miles, which I loved but wanted more room, with a better shot of the 'nest.

Anyhow,, love the Nissans,, right?

jm

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles