Nissan Photos - post your's

articulate

Expedition Leader
I feel out of my element making such a request. What the hell, everyone else is doing it. And everybody knows I just follow the crowd because that's easier.

It's margarita night at my home desk, and I'm feeling f i n e. Raise your glass and show your Nissan, por favor. Whaddya got? Xterra? Frontier? Pathfinder? Titan? Armada (that'd be a big surprise)? X-Trail? Patrol? Or something old skewl?

(Is the Pathfinder called something else in Europe, Australia, etc? I can't recall.)

Anyway, my contribution is attached - she's a 2005 D40 Frontier, black as an insurrection out of a certain epic by John Milton. Less the desert pinstripes.

Where's yours?

(edit: added photo)
nissan_frontier_d40_9.jpg

Last edited:

goofiefoot

Adventurer
A chance to show off my baby? Heck, yeah!

Man, looking at the dates, these photos are OLD. I need to start getting out more. :eek:

snowshot.jpg

twister.jpg

muddyme.jpg

H2O_Doc

Adventurer
Lewisville to Colorado

I used to go up to the Sangre de Cristos from Lewisville and always hated having Texas plates on my truck. Sometimes you didn't even have to pass on the shoulder to get the middle finger from someone.....:sombrero:

I suppose I should take some pictures of my Xterra and post them soon...or should I wait for my 22in wheels w/ spinners?

Paul
www.wagnerphotographic.com

Creek

Adventurer
Here's some pics from 2 weeks ago

'07 Xterra 'S' w/ PRG 3" lift, fully shrock'd, and all kinds of other stuff

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0054.jpg

DSCF0052.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members