Nissan Photos - post your's

Box Rocket

yup there is a sway bar between the 2 Mezzanine arms, I can lock it and unlock as needed. I went with the Mezzanine arms because to maintain a good motion ratio I would have had to cut the cab and put the shock inside.. also this moves more of the weight back and to the outside make it more balanced and handles better.

Interesting. So how frequently are you locking/unlocking the swaybar. I'm just wondering if there is any real benefit of having it unlocked? I imagine that you would want the control of the sway on and off road, and it doesn't seem to be limiting your travel.

Mustard23

Interesting. So how frequently are you locking/unlocking the swaybar. I'm just wondering if there is any real benefit of having it unlocked? I imagine that you would want the control of the sway on and off road, and it doesn't seem to be limiting your travel.

it doesn't limit travel but it dose articulation. So in more technical stuff it nice unlocked. For the most part it stays locked, unless it need extra reach. I was going to put a sway bar in it any ways it was only $50 more locking hubs vs using non locking hubs so I figured for the price it was good option.

drbandkgb

Xterra Junky
A few pix from my last wheeling trip
DSC_0186.jpg
DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0232.jpg

KINGSIZE

With Age Comes A Cage
2000 Xterra SAS with Fox Coilovers, 33" Falken Wildpeak Tires and a bunch of other mods.

Last edited:

divaluxury

Hermes Kelly I recognize some of these names.. I just joined because this deployment checks are going to support vehiculs for the one I build on my last deployment.

here is my Nissan it started out as a prerunner/trail rig and has kind of gone more the prerunner way because well Doing 100+ acrossed the dezert is just awesome.. and the feeling you get when you are weightless when you huck it is amazing. http://www.off-roadweb.com/features/1105or_2005_nissan_frontier_4wd/index.html

here are some high lights.

1105or_01_+2005_nissan_frontier_4wd+left_side_view.jpg

1105or_14_+2005_nissan_frontier_4wd+right_side_view.jpg

1105or_09_+2005_nissan_frontier_4wd+mezzanine_arms.jpg

my current tow rig is an 07 GMC 2500HD it's 2wd with a utility bed, I want to replace it with a 4wd suburban that will be more versatile as a tow and expedition rig, something I can take out run Mojave trail in as well as tow the prerunner

utf-8BSU1HMDAyODQtMjAxMTAxMDEtMTQyMy5qcGc.jpg

Great photos.I just have one like yours.:ylsmoke::ylsmoke::ylsmoke:

sludge277

This is mine from QLD Australia. 5.7 LS1 V8 . GQ ute with comp tray 4" lift with 2" body lift, big bore adjustable shocks ,35" mickey thompson MTZ's.

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    166.9 KB · Views: 35

Project510

Adventurer
Nat any chance I can get a better look at the hood of the 1st Gen.. I had thought about that same idea to vent out the crazy heat the stupid SC produces.. Any chance you noticed a diff?

Sexy6Chick

Adventurer
Nat any chance I can get a better look at the hood of the 1st Gen.. I had thought about that same idea to vent out the crazy heat the stupid SC produces.. Any chance you noticed a diff?

yea no problem. We definitely noticed a difference, you can see the heat rising out of them.

PA211130-L.jpg

PA221197-L.jpg

If you need closer ones let me know and I can go out and snap some pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier