Sold!: Fully Equipped Overland/Expedition Vehicle:2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

Grabow

Adventurer
We’re nearing the end of a nearly year long journey and plan to be back in the Cincinnati area within a week! We will be listing the Jeep for sale on Ebay, but we wanted to offer it up on The Portal first. We’ll be driving from southern Alabama to Northern Kentucky in a few days and can arrange to meet up so you can take a look at it if you are going to be anywhere on our route. Once we get back, we’ll put a proper ad together with photos, but until then, feel free to check out pictures of the build on our website: http://www.adventureornothing.me/#!the-jeep-build/c15tl (There have been a few changes and upgrades since these photos were taken, namely, the rooftop tent was upgraded to the James Baroud as well as some other small additions. We will post more up to date photos after we get back to Cincinnati)

PM me with any questions or if you want to see it.

Vehicle Description

2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited – Fully Equipped Overland/Expedition Vehicle
Color: Commando Green and black
Mileage: 48K
Price: $48,000 - Reduced from $55,000

You wont find a better-equipped adventure vehicle. Absolutely no expense was spared on this build, with over $30,000 in parts alone, and over $10,000 in professional labor invested. Extensive research was done to source every component, choosing only the highest quality equipment available and the most capable vehicle available in North America! Absolutely everything works as new and is ready to take you wherever in the world you're willing to take it.

What is included?
Nearly all the comforts of a full size RV, built on a small “go anywhere” platform.
This includes 18.2 gal of fresh water capacity, exterior shower system (w/ full enclosure) with hot water heater and high-pressure pump, National Luna Fridge and Freezer, Partner Steel stove, and loads of lockable storage. Also, the ability to haul and sleep three adults, along with the security of an on-board air compressor, 10 gal of extra fuel storage and top of the line recovery equipment.
With this Jeep, you get the highest quality rooftop tent available, and still have the option to remove the “Freedom Panels” on a sunny day, so you can go “topless” as Jeeps were intended. Also you get the ability to carry not one, but two full-size spare tires.
We chose the most highly respected individuals in the overland/expedition field: AT Overland, to assist in building it. The wiring is impeccable, and everything has the ‘fit and finish’ of a factory production vehicle. No bugs to work out. No squeaks. No rattles.

The jeep handles very nicely on the road. It can be used as an everyday driver, as well as an extremely capable overland travel vehicle.

We built this jeep for a 30,000 mile, 10 month (May 2014-March 2015) overland trip through Canada, USA and Mexico.

Factory Options:
5 Speed Automatic Transmission
Max Tow Package
4.10 Gear Ratio
Heated Seats
3-Piece Hard-top
UConnect System
CD Player
120 volt outlet on console
Factory Sub woofer

Aftermarket Additions

EXTERIOR

Bumpers / Recovery

AEV JK Premium Front Bumper includes: Tow Loops, Off Road Light Brackets, Stainless Steel Mesh, Crush Cans, Crush Can Covers, Factory Fog Lights

AEV Front Bumper Winch Mount

Warn 9.5 cti electric recovery winch with synthetic line and hawse fairlead and Factor 55 Flat Link shackle mount

AEV front license plate mount and bracket

AEV Front Skid plate: Protects sway bar, impact beam, and steering

AEV Rear Bumper with built in water tank (pump kit included) and tire carrier

AEV Spare Tire Carrier Fuel Caddy 10.2 Gallons-Black.

AEV Hi-Lift / Pull Pal mount for rear bumper with High Lift jack, Pull Pal (land anchor for self-recovery) and shovel mounted

Custom sand ladder mount and sand ladders

Suspension

AEV 2.5” Dual Sport XT Suspension - Frequency-Tuned Progressive Rate Springs, Bump stop Spacers, Rear Stabilizer End Links, Rear Track bar Tower, Rear Track Bar, Front Brake line Droop Brackets

Adjustable Air Lift air springs in rear

Geometry Correction Front Control Arm Brackets

Offroad Evolution manual sway bar disconnect (you will also get factory electronic sway bar disconnect in full 100% working order)

Exterior Electrical / Lighting

Dual Battery Tray with Remy Intimidator Dual Purpose Starting/Cycling Batteries

National Luna Split Charging Kit with Intelligent Solenoid (battery isolator), Voltage Monitor with added 30A 12V Adjustable Low Voltage Disconnect (LVD) (protects battery from over-discharge)

Baja Designs Squadron Combo LED Lights (2)

Baja Designs Pre-Runner 6” HID Lights with rock guards (2)

6 LED Rectangular HD Flood Light for reverse light

Exterior Accessories

EXTREMEAIRE 12 volt Compressor – hard-mounted under Jeep with custom skid plate. Quick disconnect ports at front and rear bumper. Pressure regulator/safety check valve/compressor intake snorkel – all located under hood.

AT Overland Custom Aluminum 10 lb Propane Cylinder Bracket & clamp and Rear JK External Accessory Bracket

Hannibal Awning 2.4M with all four Enclosure Walls – mounted above passenger side doors

Custom awning mount above tailgate door with custom awning (Width 39” Length 8’.6”)

MBRP Roof rack with custom ladder and light bar

James Baroud Discovery Extreme Rooftop Tent with spare tire storage (more than 4 years left of full replacement manufacturer warranty)

Offroad Elements M8 Stealth Limb Riser Kit

AEV Snorkel with Pre-filter Assembly

Locking gas cap

Hood Lock

Vector Offroad Exo Rack spare tire / accessory rack

MOPAR Steel Winter wheels

Hitch Safe locking security box for spare key/other valuables

INTERIOR

Storage

AT Overland - Stage 1 Composite drawer and Stage 2 Composite twin-top loading compartment with custom factory sub-woofer install

AT Overland Jeep JK Interior Cargo Rack with custom mount for Eezi-Awn K9 Stainless Steel Camp Table

Interior Electrical

A-Pillar Switch Pod and Rocker Switches (controls Air Compressor, Accessory Lights, and Hot Water Heater)

National Luna Weekender 50L Fridge/Freezer Split (Stainless Steel)
On Combo slide w/ Partner Steel Stove w/ wind screen

National Luna 15-LED Light - custom mounted on tailgate window to illuminate outdoor kitchen

Kenwood Reverse Camera with Advent LCDM40A Rear view Mirror (monitor screen in mirror)

AEV ProCal Module

Shower / Water System

Nautic Junior Stainless Steel Hot Water Tank. 6liters (1.32 Gallons). 12 volt heat element model, 200 watts with 20A circuit breaker [Housed under Stage 2 Composite Compartment]

13.2gal. Water Tank [Housed under Stage 2 Composite Compartment]

Universal Pump + Strainer - 12volt Hp, 30 psi [Housed under Stage 2 Composite Compartment]

External Hot/Cold Shower Point, mixer valve, shower head and hose assembly

Stainless Steel Fill Point for Water Tank

Interior Accessories

Eezi-Awn K9 Stainless Steel Camp Table

Trailgator fold down tailgate table and cutting board

Two fire extinguishers and mounts (one at kitchen area – one at driver’s seat)

Trek Armor seat covers (front)

AEV All Weather Floor liner (front)

Extreme Terrain Interior Cargo Nets

Yeti bottle opener (mounted on interior of tailgate)

Locking Security Boxes under driver and passenger seat

I'm sure we've forgotten a few things, it's a lot to list.

***Discount Option:

We would be willing to sell without the National Luna Fridge/Freezer, the Warn winch, the Pull-Pal, and the Hi-Lift for a $2700 discount.

COJeepPacked.JPG

Last edited:

MagicMtnDan

2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition & 2021 F350 6.7L
Let's make sure I understand this. A 2013 JKUR with 44,000 miles on it. For $55,000?

I'm less interested in where you parked than I am in what you're smoking. I want some of that! :ylsmoke:

Grabow

Adventurer
Yes, you are correct. 30 for the jeep (below blue book), and 25 for over 40 worth of upgrades (with receipts). Thanks for looking :ylsmoke:

Last edited:

Grabow

Adventurer
We've had a couple of trade requests, so I'll try to clarify what we would entertain as far as partial trades go.

We're most interested in stock or expedition built, decent condition, lower miles, AWD or 4wd Vans, with a value of up to $25K plus cash to make up the difference. We would also entertain some pickups or very small box trucks up to $25K AWD or 4x4 is a must. Please PM with offers/inquiries

Thanks

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Great placement of the stainless steel table under the AT cargo shelf. I literally had that exact same idea. How far does the table stick out into the passenger compartment, toward the front of the Jeep? Also, what size Eezi-Awn table is that and how do you like it? Great looking Jeep, by the way!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Juanblzer

Observer
whats with dildos bad mouthing an asking price? Jeez... get a life and buy a rig that you can afford. Don't pick apart someone's sale. Lame.

adam88

Explorer
Isn't it against forum rules to do that?

There's nothing in the forum rules about it and there shouldn't be. This is a public forum and as long as people are respectful then that's life. If people don't want comments on their thread, then ask the mods to "lock" their thread from the start. Then no one can reply. Otherwise, it's unreasonable to expect that you can post a classified ad and only get positive comments on it. I'd like to thing that even though this is a private forum it still stands for free speech and that the users on here are mature enough to be able to distinguish right from wrong. Now, someone who constantly badgers people about price and insults other people, that's a separate issue. But MagicMtnDan didn't do that. If anything, "Juanblzer" calling him a "dildo" and telling him to "get a life" is worse. But Juanblzer is new to the forums so I guess he has a lot to learn.

Keyne

Adventurer
It used to be against the rules in the for sale section to debate the price, however I just re-read them and it appears to no longer be there. It still is, in my opinion, in bad taste. Let the people really interested negotiate, etc. it will sell for what a buyer is willing to pay. I would be disappointed if some random person chimes in and trashes a price of something I wanted to sell just to make a comment. Free speech or not I am not sure how it helps either party. People should do their research and buy what they want.

EMrider

Explorer
There's nothing in the forum rules about it and there shouldn't be. This is a public forum and as long as people are respectful then that's life. If people don't want comments on their thread, then ask the mods to "lock" their thread from the start. Then no one can reply. Otherwise, it's unreasonable to expect that you can post a classified ad and only get positive comments on it. I'd like to thing that even though this is a private forum it still stands for free speech and that the users on here are mature enough to be able to distinguish right from wrong. Now, someone who constantly badgers people about price and insults other people, that's a separate issue. But MagicMtnDan didn't do that. If anything, "Juanblzer" calling him a "dildo" and telling him to "get a life" is worse. But Juanblzer is new to the forums so I guess he has a lot to learn.

MMD's sarcastic comment was out of line and worthy of being called out. I get, and value, the ideals about public forum and free speech. But geez, don't be so high minded that you cannot flag a jerk when you see one.

R

v_man

Explorer
I see nothing wrong with questioning an asking price , the tone and nature of that query ? That's based on an individual's interpretation of what is rude or impolite .... Another benefit is that is causes the OP to respond as to why he priced it the way he did , so it seems like its win-win for buyer and seller alike as now more info is available to anyone considering the purchase....

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader

It was a simple question.... As Keyne stated, it used to be in the rules. Perhaps instead of saying "rules" I should have said ettiquite. Believe me, I know a thing or two about free speech.... I've been defending it for the past 19 years of my life. Having the freedom to do say or do something does not always make it appropriate. Maturity and propriety, unfortunately do not come standard with a forum membership and to imply that all members here possess either is as ignorant as the comment about the asking price and the phallic calling of names. Either way; my apologies to the OP for the hijack by defending your post and GLWYS. I will make no further comments here.Its a great vehicle.

Grabow

Adventurer
Great placement of the stainless steel table under the AT cargo shelf. I literally had that exact same idea. How far does the table stick out into the passenger compartment, toward the front of the Jeep? Also, what size Eezi-Awn table is that and how do you like it? Great looking Jeep, by the way!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey, thanks! We used their medium table. It doesn't stick out into the passenger compartment at all, it's smaller than the AT rack. We love it! After we sell the jeep, we will be getting another for our next build. If you decide to mount one in the same place, I'll PM you some detailed instructions. It's a little bit of work, but the end product is completely rattle free and makes good use of space.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier