Jeep Renegade Trailer Concept

drgrenthum

That trailer doesnt look like it has much storage space. Especailly with the tv in there. Over stylized but an A for effort.

As for a TV and trails. Plenty of lifted popups still have working tvs after a trail. Radios with the popout displays dont seem to have an issue after being rolled a few times. A trailer like that though would probably never see a real trail.

jscherb

Expedition Leader
I like the idea of a matching trailer but at least match one to a real JEEP.

:)

Overland1.jpg

tgreening

Expedition Leader
I am surprised no one else here brought up Jeeps new concept trailer...

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015/03/02/jeep-renegade-hard-steel-concept-rolls-into-geneva/

Oh yeah, they put a flipping TV in it... because that TV is going to work great after a day on the trail... :coffeedrink:

I was really expecting a tent to unfold out of it at least... NOPE a TV....

Trail? With a Renegade? I'm a diehard Jeep fan, but some of this stuff shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence with "off road".

Oh, and that Jeep right up ^^^^there? Is flippin awesome.

skates04

Adventurer
That trailer doesnt look like it has much storage space. Especailly with the tv in there. Over stylized but an A for effort.

As for a TV and trails. Plenty of lifted popups still have working tvs after a trail. Radios with the popout displays dont seem to have an issue after being rolled a few times. A trailer like that though would probably never see a real trail.

No it would never see a real trail, and from the looks of it the TV folds down flat taking up most of the trailer... It just seems to defeat any real purpose, expect to draw attention at auto shows...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior