Good Canadian maps for BackCountry Navigator?

BigRedXJ

Adventurer
Anybody know where I can get a good topo and satellite map for use with BCN? All they have is a base map and I'm looking for something a little more detailed. That and info on how to integrate it with BCN.

762X39

Explorer
I have a copy of ibycus canada topos that I downloaded a while back. It is free and had version 1 and then went to version 4. It is great for all of Canada but I mostly use them for Ontario.It works with basecamp, my Map60 and my Nuvi.:coffee:
http://ibycus.com/ibycustopo/

Last edited:

tweeek

Observer
I bought the Backcountry Mapbooks digital topo and converted them for use with Backcountry Navigator. I find I use this map 90% of the time, then use older Canada Topo if I need a smaller scale.

283d4c3a72972e46c0873053f0456db3.jpg

zzz150

Adventurer
Hey, wondering if you are looking for anything specific? I saw your post about Ardbeg (sent you a PM about meeting up with your group there), I have a gps track of the trail I did in Ardbeg if you happen to be looking for that!

BigRedXJ

Adventurer
I've got the GPS track for Ardbeg including ones that I've recorded myself, I was just looking for a better, more detailed map than what I had.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94