**SOLD** 1991 Mitsubishi Montero Gen I Central OH

yugo308guy

Observer
***SOLD***

I have a 1991 Gen I Montero with about 210,000 miles in VGC. I am in Central OH. $1950

I just had the top end completely rebuilt. New heads were pressure checked for cracks and resurfaced, guides and seats have been replaced. New valve stem seals have been installed, and heads were given a three angle valve job. All valves have been vacuum checked to ensure proper sealing.

Runs great, no rust. Body has its share of dents and scratches. The pictures make it look perfect, but it's not, it's 24 years old. Interior is in really good shape as well, with the only hole being in the drivers seat, but I have Camo Seat Covers on the front seats. Brakes work, but need a little attention, I think the Booster is going out on it.

Please email me at sgeorges64@gmail.com

IMG_20130504_144412.jpg

IMG_20130504_144448.jpg

IMG_20130504_174753.jpg

Last edited:

egarcia235

Hey, I just came upon this. Where are you in Columbus? The guy I had sold it to was from KY? IIRC? Can you post some pics of her now? Would love to see how she’s doing.
Sorry I took so long to reply to this but I am in Sunbury! When I got it the heads were bad so I had the engine rebuilt and I completely replaced the carpet. Did some other stuff as well. Right now it is in the shop getting finished up.

shougun

Sorry I took so long to reply to this but I am in Sunbury! When I got it the heads were bad so I had the engine rebuilt and I completely replaced the carpet. Did some other stuff as well. Right now it is in the shop getting finished up.

Beautiful rig - this is my favorite color combo. Let me know if you ever decide to sell ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior