SOLD - 2001 Toyota 4Runner Limited - VERY low original miles

zonker

Adventurer
Unbelievable.. it sold in about 30 minutes last night for full price. Had 15 inquiries by this morning. I thought I would be lucky to sell it in a month!

Thanks to everyone for the EXPO queries. This is great forum.

In order to fund our picking up an LX450.. we need to cut down on the fleet. Currently have 4.. with the LX it will be 5. My wife has agreed to sell her beloved 4Runner and take over the Lexus. Here is the nuts and bolts of the 4Runner. Pictures will follow just as soon as I can catch the 4R at home!

It is 2001 Limited with I believe just about every option. It has 64,000 original miles and is truly all original and has not been modified in any way. The color is white with silver running boards and fender flares. We bought it from the original owner in 2010. He had it stored and covered in a bay of his 3 car garage. It looked like new.. amazingly smelled a little like new as well. Definitely had never been smoked in when it was the previous owner and has not on our account either. It had 41,000 miles on it when we picked it up in Lewiston, ID. The original owner bought it for a company car to run back and forth to Portland, OR. Turned out that he decided an Audi was more comfortable.. so the 4Runner just ran local errands from early in its life until 2010.

I have a good handful of receipts from his ownership and everything since we have had it. All fluids have been changed. Brakes.. coolant and transmission have been flushed and serviced. Oil and gear lube was changed to Mobile1. Oil changed every 5k since. Tires are Goodyear Silent Armors with about 50%. It has truly never been off road. We use our Dodge truck and Mitsubishi Montero pretty heavily.. but not the 4Runner. It is my wife's DD and consequently is just about flawless. We removed the crossbars from the roof as they just trapped dirt and we did not need the rack. We of course still have them.. safe and sound in storage.

The only fly in the ointment was a very minor accident that cost us a bumper and grill.. and just because they were no longer perfect.

So there you have it. Any questions send them on over... be glad to answer them. I ran KBB for a price and it came back at $11,600 I will take photos in the next day or so and it will have not been detailed! Also its home is Salem, OR

Our price on the 4Runner is $11,250 and it will be completely detailed bumper to bumper for whoever buys it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz