Relocating to Belgium

Kgh

Let’s go already!
Hi all. I have been travelling back and forth between Belgium and US for about five years now, often for months at a time. Company is now relocating me to Belgium full time.

My wife and I have a Defender110 built in progress, and will be bringing the truck with us. We plan on travelling around Europe as much as time permits.

On arrival, we will ensure we follow up with some of you for trail and destination advice. Arctic circle, Northern Italy, and Alps are a few of our wished for trips.

Hope to meet some EuroOverlanders soon!

Cheers,
Kip

Nicoyota

Welcome to belgium ...

As you will know, a lot of Land Rovers here... but no Land to go over ...
Check out: overlanders.be

B-ranger

Welcome to Belgium,

an excellent startingpoint for any adventure into Europe.

If you live permanently in Belgium, you will have to register your Defender in Belgium (Belgian license plate), it will save you a lot of taxes if you register it as a camper (as compared to registering it as car), certainly if you are going to live in Flanders.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask (pm) I'll answer them the best I can.

Bart

BCobe

Adventurer
Just got back from Belgium in September. Please please visit Brugges. Wonderful city.

I concur, my favorite place in Belgium, so far, has been Brugges. De Halve Maan Brouwerij was an awesome tour, look into that. The beer in Belgium is by far the best IMO.

Kgh

Let’s go already!
No plan survives first contact.

We are living in Stuttgart.

Got a 110.

Alles güt!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne