5th Gen 4Runners Coming To Expedition Overland??

NCtrail4R

Adventurer
Popped into the website to see when the next videos were going to be released and saw a couple of great looking 4Runners on the home page. See a few references to new builds but no details on there yet. Trucks look really good - looking forward to seeing some detailed build info on these. If you've seen build info somewhere, post a link to it.

Anyone know who makes the fender flares that they have mounted up in the photo?

http://www.xoverland.com/

carbon60

Explorer
The Toyota logo is rather prominent at the top of their sponsors list, maybe they received a couple of presents?

Congratulations if they did get Toyota onboard.

A.

canucksBJ43

This should be an awesome adventure. cant wait to see how the 4Runner holds up. I was talking to Paul of Equipt and he mentioned that they are using the K9 racks. Im picking up a k9 in Prescott tomorrow on my way home to Northern Ontario. I love that they went with a hidden winch and not a massive front bumper. I'm going the same direction with my runner and look forward to seeing how a trip like that works out without all the extra weight.

Long list of sponsors

:lurk::lurk:

Last edited:

TexasTundra

Observer
Just ran across this on TCT:

1891577_1017773424901221_3999861111646670311_o.jpg

GetOutThere

Adventurer
I'm happy these guys are doing well. My girlfriend and I watched the entirety of their first series together one episode at a time as it was released, and it really helped give her the overland bug. The cinematography was great, and the team had a really honest and down to earth feel about them throughout the trip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior