The "I'll Be at Overland Expo West 2015 with my Fuso" Thread

Aussie Iron

Explorer
I know this will seem like a weird request but are any of you guys planning on using your rigs on the obstacle/training course? Reason I ask is, I have never been in a Fuso and am curious what it is like, in an offroad type environment. I keep thinking this is our next move from our current setup and would like to take a ride in one, to see if this is the direction I ultimately want to go. Thanks.

If you look at some of my footage of our trips to Cape York you will get an idea of what a Canter can do and we are not even going extreme yet.

Dan.

yabanja

Explorer
We will be doing the off road course in ours!

Dan-I love watching your Cape footage! Really some of the best videos of Canters out there!

Allan

yabanja

Explorer
Hi Allan, if possible, could I steal a ride with you?

Of course! (Although mine might not be the best example of a plush ride as I am in the midst of developing my own suspension as opposed to many of the high dollar options other people have!)

Allan

Buckstopper

Adventurer
I'm signed up for the off-road course. I did it two years ago and it was a lot of fun. 9 Fusos on the course will be a spectacle! It won't be fast given the traffic jamb but it will be fun.:smiley_drive:

Buckstopper

Michelle@EarthCruiser

Supporting Sponsor
We're going to be building up one of these to hopefully have at Expo (just depends on delivery to us). If its there it will be available for test drives on the test track.
EarthCruiser FG Commercial_1.jpg

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
We rolled out of North Carolina yesterday, heading down to the gulf coast and going to meander along down there for a while if the weather coordinates. Officially underway again though!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dlh62c

Explorer
We rolled out of North Carolina yesterday, heading down to the gulf coast and going to meander along down there for a while if the weather coordinates. Officially underway again though!

Please update your blog. I for one, would enjoy following along. Maybe I'll make the trip out to Morgan Lake next year

david506th

Adventurer

We are in Mobile, AL with our Fuso project. Feel free to stop by if you need anything.

pugslyyy

Thanks! We are in Tuskeegee national forest tonight.

pugslyyy

Camped on the Gulf of Mexico at Buccaneer State Park in Mississippi. Can you tell it is raining out? I just got down off the roof (adjusting gutters) and Emily was just out putting the bison burgers on the grill. It's a rough life but we struggle on. :)

073cc6f36acc29dae2f45ea9cbc7a985.jpg
f4cc4fd342760c61d6ec0fe9c3d2fcef.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94