The "I'll Be at Overland Expo West 2015 with my Fuso" Thread

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
Hey, he said he was adjusting gutters. Not that I've ever done it that way, but to each his own.

Possibly a upside down gutter adjustment class at the expo?

Looks like you're having a great time!

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
For some reason my gutters are not straight and level, possibly due to the rocks, trees, UFOs, etc that I have hit with them...water was overflowing out of one of them and when I opened one of my boxes on the passenger side it promptly took on about a gallon of water. My trusty Leatherman fixed the problem post haste.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pugslyyy

Just hanging out
9f93124df54a8ee65f628ac925d3e6a2.jpg

drudru

Observer
I will be at the expo, unfortunately not with my Fuso. I certainly hope to be at Overland Expo East and Vermont Overland Rally in October. I hope to see some of you at the Expo.
Any idea when you will be moving from the KOA to the Expo?

Tymeryder

I'm a new FG owner and will be attending Overland Expo. I've been lurking on this forum for a while, while my 2015 EarthCruiser EXP is being built, soaking up the accumulated knowledge. Hopefully in the future I can make my own contributions. I'll be picking her up next Friday, and heading down to Overland Expo with a group from the EarthCruiser factory. Hope to meet and get to know some of you there.

Currently live in the San Francisco Bay Area, but plan to fulltime in my EarthCruiser, and will be changing legal domicile to SD.
Doug

yabanja

Explorer
I'm a new FG owner and will be attending Overland Expo. I've been lurking on this forum for a while, while my 2015 EarthCruiser EXP is being built, soaking up the accumulated knowledge. Hopefully in the future I can make my own contributions. I'll be picking her up next Friday, and heading down to Overland Expo with a group from the EarthCruiser factory. Hope to meet and get to know some of you there.

Currently live in the San Francisco Bay Area, but plan to fulltime in my EarthCruiser, and will be changing legal domicile to SD.
Doug

Awesome Doug! It will be great to meet you!

Allan

yabanja

Explorer
I am really starting to get excited for this! After long hours working on the truck for 42 days straight....a break will be nice!

Allan

Michelle@EarthCruiser

Supporting Sponsor
I know this will seem like a weird request but are any of you guys planning on using your rigs on the obstacle/training course? Reason I ask is, I have never been in a Fuso and am curious what it is like, in an offroad type envrionment. I keep thinking this is our next move from our current setup and would like to take a ride in one, to see if this is the direction I ultimately want to go. Thanks.

EarthCruiser will have an EarthCruiser "Ute" (utility) available for test drives on the test track. It does not have complete EarthCruiser modifications but will give you a good idea about what the Fusos are like.

Czechsix

EarthCruiser will have an EarthCruiser "Ute" (utility) available for test drives on the test track. It does not have complete EarthCruiser modifications but will give you a good idea about what the Fusos are like.

Very cool! Since mine is a flatbed it'll be interesting to see what the ride differences are like.

Czechsix

Well, plugging away at various systems....and by God do they take all sorts of side trips. I hate electricals.

So...whatever is done....is done, I'm driving out Thursday morning at 0600 from Southern California. I look forward to meeting all of you out there, and having some great times. I'll be bringing an RV-2 tent setup, and more than likely more booze than is healthy for anyone. Maybe I'll bring ten pounds or so of decent beef and make a szegedener goulash for everyone...dunno. (yeah, that's a mogfest reference there...what the hell happened to Klaus?)

IAC, travel safe folks, and SEE YOU THERE!

pugslyyy

We arrived in Flagstaff today after spending last night on Mingus Mountain. Tomorrow is laundry, etc and then Thursday we are headed down to Mormon Lake to get situated. It turns out we will be in the 'featured vehicle' area so we won't be in the main camping area - be sure and come by and say hello and take a look at the new frame and the body mounting system we used.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior