The "I'll Be at Overland Expo West 2015 with my Fuso" Thread

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
It is pretty sloppy. Perfect opportunity to evaluate how gear performs in less than ideal conditions!

Weather right now is actually pretty decent, just the ground is sodden.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
I've been looking for OvEx pics but can't seem to find any. Usually there is an abundance of pics posted all over the forum. Pugslyy, did you take any?

Also wondering if anyone who attended saw an Aussie couple (Penelope and Ian) in an Isuzu NPS/Global Warrior there.

Regards John

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
I've been looking for OvEx pics but can't seem to find any. Usually there is an abundance of pics posted all over the forum. Pugslyy, did you take any?

Also wondering if anyone who attended saw an Aussie couple (Penelope and Ian) in an Isuzu NPS/Global Warrior there.

Regards John

I'll be posting some up once I get the mud and cow crap pressure washed off of everything, throw the boots away, etc.

The Isuzu NPS GW was there, I think they arrived late Saturday?

ExpoMike

I was really bummed I didn't get around much and check out all the Fuso based rigs. I just didn't feel like walking around in the mud, let alone even think of asking anyone for a ride. Oh well, always next year.

Czechsix

I was really bummed I didn't get around much and check out all the Fuso based rigs. I just didn't feel like walking around in the mud, let alone even think of asking anyone for a ride. Oh well, always next year.

Hey Mike, i stopped by your booth, never made it back before I had to head out. I'll pm you contact info if you want a closer look at an FG...we're in the same city.

pugslyyy

I'm really sorry that I didn't get a chance to get together with more Fuso folks. The sloppy conditions just made socializing pretty tough all weekend long.

Czechsix

I'm really sorry that I didn't get a chance to get together with more Fuso folks. The sloppy conditions just made socializing pretty tough all weekend long.

I stopped by your rig about a half dozen times, including parking in front of it twice LOL. Never did see you there, and I brought a whole case of beer.....but don't worry it didn't go to waste :friday:

pugslyyy

I stopped by your rig about a half dozen times, including parking in front of it twice LOL. Never did see you there, and I brought a whole case of beer.....but don't worry it didn't go to waste :friday:

Yeah I actually saw you parked there at least once but couldn't get over. I only made it out to the 'back 40' once (and got a ride back in the Haflinger, which was pretty cool)

Czechsix

Yeah I actually saw you parked there at least once but couldn't get over. I only made it out to the 'back 40' once (and got a ride back in the Haflinger, which was pretty cool)

Next year!

Here's a pic of the lineup...not a great pic, unfortunately. I think Mark(?) mentioned he'd given you a ride back. Unfortunately, didn't bring my haffy this year, but next year I probably will.

20150516_141254-XL.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles