New ArkPak?

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Hi Brett,

Since you announced this jack here I thought I'd ask here as well - do you have more technical specifications available? Perhaps you can tell us:

-Maximum height from middle of mount point to ground? Just how high can it go at maximum?
-Max dimensions of the frame that the mount clamps can accommodate?

I'm very interested after watching the vid. Is there stock in the US?

Thank you,

James

Hi James

Thank you for your questions about the off road XO Jockey wheel the answers are listed below for you

max height and min height
0004226_off_road_jockey_wheel.jpeg

the swivel plate can attach to a maximum drawbar size of 150mm high by 50mm wide

if you have any more questions please ask.

Regards

Brett from Ark

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Hi to all following the thread

just wanted to say hope everyone in America is safe and sound, in Australia they have been talking on the news about really bad weather in some parts extreme cold weather especially for the eastern states.

please stay safe everyone.

Regards

Brett from Ark

1Louder

Explorer
Hi 1Louder

thank you for sharing the information and helping out this is what i love to see everyone helping each other out great work.

Regards

Brett from Ark

You're welcome! Please post up a link to a PDF version of the manual if you have one. If you don't get someone to create one please!

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Saw last year you offered some Easter specials, any upcoming sales/specials planned? Thx

Hi FFDawson

Hope all is well as can be, while it is too early to confirm anything for Easter in terms of a sale, if there is going to be one this year this thread is the place to watch as it will be announced on all the threads i post in.

Regards

Brett from Ark

ffdawson

Go Somewhere!
Thanks Brett, we have some interested parties over here on the Tacomaworld website, considering getting a group buy in the works. Let me know if that is something you may be interested in participating in. We have a GB on fridges going right now, and many of us like the idea of powering it with the ArkPak.

Take a look, might be a great opportunity to make a large amount of sales.

https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads...-week-left-to-sign-up-ends-02-14-2016.409363/

Sojourn

Wanderer
Brett, I see that you no longer offer the solar panel combos. What is your recommendation for the best plug and play panel(s)? I am looking at a Zamp 120w due to its ease of portability, case included. Thoughts? Thanks

fredgoodsell

Adventurer
Brett, I see that you no longer offer the solar panel combos. What is your recommendation for the best plug and play panel(s)? I am looking at a Zamp 120w due to its ease of portability, case included. Thoughts? Thanks

The Zamp units are extremely overpriced for what you get IMO. Same concept, less than half the price: Renogy suitcase.

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Thanks Brett, we have some interested parties over here on the Tacomaworld website, considering getting a group buy in the works. Let me know if that is something you may be interested in participating in. We have a GB on fridges going right now, and many of us like the idea of powering it with the ArkPak.

Take a look, might be a great opportunity to make a large amount of sales.

https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads...-week-left-to-sign-up-ends-02-14-2016.409363/

Hi ffdawson

thanks for the heads up once you have confirmed numbers of people ready to commit to a group buy on the AP730 or AP715 you can email me directly at brett@arkcorporation.com and advise of the total number of people in the group buy, i can then advise if your numbers are sufficient to warrant proceeding with a group buy request.

let me be clear from the outset, we do not consider a group buy to be 2,4 or 6 units, it would have to be at least 10 units or more to warrant moving forward with your request.
I just wanted to make this point clear as we do get a lot of these types of request and a lot of groups will advise yes we have 10, 20 or even 30 people wanting to buy the units, so we then in turn do the right thing and support them back but every time we have done this the total order ends up being 2,3 or 4 units and you then have to have a difficult conversation explaining that the group buy was given based on the fact the total number of unit was way more then you have ordered and it becomes a very difficult because the people still expect the same support without the group buy numbers they committed to in the first place.

will await your email and if you have any questions please ask.

Regards

Brett from Ark

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK

Hi Sojourn

yes our solar panels have exceeded our expectations in terms of sales and have sold out much earlier then we have forecasted we are hoping they will be back in stock in the next 3 to 6 months.

what ever solar panel brand you look at its important that it comes with a charge controller or voltage regulator this will protect your battery from overcharging, and i would consider the minimum size solar panel to be 120 watts i would go 160 watt or as large as your budget can afford the reason is the sun is only out on average 8 hours a day so you want to make the most of solar charging.

any more questions please ask.

Regards

Brett from Ark

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Hi All

just wanted everyone to know that Iam going away to a conference i will be away from Tuesday 08/03/2016 and all going well will return on Wednesday 16/03/2016 so if you post up questions during this time i will not be in a position to answer them.

hope all is going as well as it can for everyone, take care and stay safe when travelling.

Regards

Brett from Ark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles