New ArkPak?

tbone1004

Observer
I have seen a lot of posts and a few reviews of the new ArkPak AP730 in Australia, and mentions of an AP735 coming soon. No specs on the 735, but the 730 boosts the charging amperage, and more importantly doubles the inverter size to 300W. About to buy another ArkPak for a new trailer build and am obviously holding out for the new one, but want to know just how long I have to hold out. Emailed ArkPak in the US a few weeks ago but they haven't replied. Anyone know anything?

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
I have seen a lot of posts and a few reviews of the new ArkPak AP730 in Australia, and mentions of an AP735 coming soon. No specs on the 735, but the 730 boosts the charging amperage, and more importantly doubles the inverter size to 300W. About to buy another ArkPak for a new trailer build and am obviously holding out for the new one, but want to know just how long I have to hold out. Emailed ArkPak in the US a few weeks ago but they haven't replied. Anyone know anything?

Hi tbone 1004

i can confirm that two new models have been released in Jan 2015 they are the AP715, this is the direct replacement for the current AP620 and the top of the range AP730.

in terms of a release date for the two new models into the USA we have nothing set firm yet but as a guide you can expect them approx June July August 2015 to be available in the USA.

if you have any more questions please ask.

Regards

Brett from Ark

tbone1004

Observer
Thanks Brett, I had emailed ArkPak USA about a month ago now and hadn't heard back at the time I posted the thread about a week later so figured I would post on here since you guys tend to be fairly active. Will hold off buying one until the AP730 is brought into the US.

norcal

order #1019

order #1019 3 days ago, no shipping information. The phone goes to voice mail. Is this item in stock? How long will it be before someone puts it in a box and sends it?

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Hi norcal

I have ask you to contact me in your other thread.

Will await your reply,

I will personally follow up your request and find out what has happened

Look forward to hearing from you

Regards

Brett. Fron Ark

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Hi norcal

My colleague has sent you an email with an update and a tracking number to your personal email address.

If you have any more questions please send them to my personal email address.

Just to confirm my self and my colleague who has emailed you we are both on leave away from work and there is a delay with getting access to emails remotly.

Again sorry for any frustrations you have experienced

Regards

Brett from Ark

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Hi to all

just wanted to let everyone know that Ark will be closed during the Easter break we close at 430pm Friday 02/04/2015 Sydney Australia Daylight savings time and will re open on Tuesday 07/04/2015 at 9am Sydney Australia day light savings time.

you are still able to order from the USA website with no problems, its just if you ask a question we wont be in a position to reply until after the 07/04/2015.

If i get mobile phone reception i may log on and check if i get the chance, take care and hope you all have a happy safe Easter with family and friends and that you get spoiled by the Easter bunny.

Regards

Brett From Ark

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Hi Guys

just wanted you to know that the Ark USA website has some cracking Easter Specials so if you been thinking of pulling the trigger now may be a good time to check the specials out on the USA website

Regards

Brett From Ark

Mo4130

Adventurer
Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot, but I am not seeing them on sale on the US store. I am certainly in the market too!

Baoser

Observer
Hi Brett,

I just ordered a bundle, but didn't realize I ordered the wrong one. Order #1032.

Would it be possible to bump me up to the correct bundle before shipping? Thanks!

BSK

I am going back and forth about whether to grab one of these on sale or to wait for the new one. Not familiar with inverters, are there any specific items a 300 will power versus the 150? The other feature I would be interested in is if it charged from the running vehicle faster? I'm assuming the new version will have a higher price as well?
Thanks for any info,
Ben

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
Hi Baoser

sorry for the delay in coming back to you but from what i have been told your order has been sorted out and the correct one ordered is that correct ?

Regards

Brett from Ark

Brett From Ark

Supporting Sponsor - ARK
I am going back and forth about whether to grab one of these on sale or to wait for the new one. Not familiar with inverters, are there any specific items a 300 will power versus the 150? The other feature I would be interested in is if it charged from the running vehicle faster? I'm assuming the new version will have a higher price as well?
Thanks for any info,
Ben

Hi BSK

there are currently 2 new Ark Paks that have just been released in Australia they are the AP715 and the AP730, there are plans to introduce these models into the USA but no firm date has been selected at this stage we are looking at June, July August 2015 date range for the 2 new models but this is only approx date range not confirmed.

Regards

Brett from Ark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94