FS; 2011 Toyota Sienna 2nd row captains chairs in grey cloth

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
I have 2 pairs(ie 4 seats) of 2011 Toyota Sienna seats in grey cloth. My rear set has only ~2weeks of use on them, front set has a few months of use if that. Both were brand new 0mileage takeouts so they're in superb condition. They recline and the seat bottom folds up to the seat back(this is how I'm able to swivel the RF seat).

If you're looking to install these in a Ford E-Series van, the Sienna seat mount brackets are available from Chris at UJoint Offroad, and fit some of the factory bolt holes(you'll need to drill the other side in the floor); http://www.ujointoffroad.com.
If you want to install these in a different vehicle, the UJOR seat mount brackets will still bolt to these seats, and so you'd just need to bolt the seat brackets to the floor--easy.

Seats are like these;
mOEeAJ_vtQDE5uan_qMIjKg.jpg

Some pics here in my van here;
DSCN2925e.JPG
DSCN2979.JPG
DSCN2976.JPG

They are VERY comfortable. I had been looking for new Sienna leather recliners and finally found some, so will installing them instead.

Seats are $249/pair. Can ship, but prefer local pickup.
LMK if you have any questions.

Last edited:

mapper

Explorer
May have some interest. Is the swivel built into the seat or customized into your mount? I see the u-joint mounts don't swivel.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
May have some interest. Is the swivel built into the seat or customized into your mount? I see the u-joint mounts don't swivel.

A great question; swivel is separate and available from Michael at http://mgmetalworks.com/.
Both he and Chris at UJOR sell the custom Sienna mount brackets. The seat bolts to the mount, mount would attach to the swivel mechanism, swivel to floor.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
2 sets still available!! (The 1set that was slightly reserved, he went for MG's leather Sienna recliners.)
Make me a reasonable offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94