Venturcraft Trailblazer tent trailer for sale in Los Angeles, Ca. $2500 OBO

JasonRedwood

Explorer
Yeah I had a guy that sounded eager to come get it. Even wanted to just do a Bill of Sale because I have an electronic title, and it was a sunday.
I have new weather stripping and new spring lifts for the top on the way. As well as a trip planned up north so I am going to hold off on selling the trailer for now. Both the wife and I are reluctant to sell it anyways.

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
Yeah, planning on getting the Mrs. a newer car and I'm am fairly sure I can pack everything in and on my 4runner for family camping trips.

Edit:
Incase it wasnt stated before. Some the rivets here and there that hold the soft top on and a strap or two have fallen off or need replacement. Nothing that affects the functions of the trailer or tent.

Rivets can be weld back on, it is a small job!

JasonRedwood

Explorer
Rivets can be weld back on, it is a small job!

Yeah no biggie.
I have new edge trim for the top on the way. Planning on painting the latches and replacing the hardware when the trim goes on. New buttons for the soft top replaced. Ordered some other goods to create an awning as well.

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
Yeah no biggie.
I have new edge trim for the top on the way. Planning on painting the latches and replacing the hardware when the trim goes on. New buttons for the soft top replaced. Ordered some other goods to create an awning as well.

Interested in looking into your plans for the awning!

Oh! and remember it adds to the price of your trailer!:ylsmoke:

JasonRedwood

Explorer
The trailer is back up for sale. Back in September I replaced some items. The vynil cover snaps and straps have been replaced. Replaced the hydraulic lifts on the top. The edge trim on the cover has been replaced and a harbor freight hitch basket has been welded onto the the tongue for more stout storage. I'll get some pictures up in a bit. Priced at $2999 OBO

Last edited:

JasonRedwood

Explorer
Here a few more pictures. Im juggling a rambunctious 2 year old right now while mom is out.
Heres a close up of the new edge trim.
IMG_0255.JPG

Heres the Harbor Freight rack welded on. We used the square tubing on top of the tongue so the front support could still rotate away flush.
IMG_0253.jpg

Look at that ground clearance
IMG_0254.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles