Brilliant Bicycles

chadwicksavage

Adventurer
I normally would never post anything like this because I hate even the chance of being associated with the word "spam" BUT I think this is worth sharing honestly. There's a new bike company called Brilliant Bikes with a direct to consumer model. They sell high tensile steel bikes with horizontal drop outs and have a concierge service to help you build and tune up and things. The model is pretty cool and the bikes are gorgeous honestly. Very classic looking. High quality. Shimano nexus internal gear hubs. They don't start selling until March 23 but to get some early bird type specials and credit towards bikes and such you just have to go to their site and enter your email. They've been pretty good so far about not sending me crap I don't want, I've received like 3 emails total I think. The more people sign up via your referral link, the more credit you get towards your first bike. I'm a school teacher with a biking class at school and would love a simple single speed to maybe teach the kids how to build a bike up and work on one with something simpler than a 21 speed. My personal link is: http://invite.brilliant.co/?ref=ebcfa794ee if you're interested in helping me out while at the same time learning about a pretty cool company and maybe getting a free bike yourself (99 referrals earns you a free single speed!)

Again my link is http://invite.brilliant.co/?ref=ebcfa794ee Thanks a ton!

p nut

butter
I normally would never post anything like this because I hate even the chance of being associated with the word "spam" BUT I think this is worth sharing honestly.

Those bikes are essentially rebadged big box Next/Genesis/etc. Basically, garbage bikes I would not recommend to anyone. No offense intended here, but the company seems like a typical MLM set up.

chadwicksavage

Adventurer
They aren't necessarily that cheap. I would compare them more to a purefix, critical cycles, or vilano. I've seen and ridden one. They aren't my 84 bianchi. But they are very comparable to my Fixie. Either way I only got 100 credit for my referrals so I'll stick with the bianchi ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior