NEW GXV UNIMOG CAMPER FOR SALE

garybo

Adventurer
NEW GXV UNIMOG CAMPER FOR SALE. THIS CAMPER HAS BEEN SOLD

We're offering a new, unused, never lived in GXV cabin, built by GXV on an '03 U500 Unimog with 22,000 miles. The quality of materials and workmanship is unmatched by anyone in the U.S. It offers beauty, comfott and reliability. The short wheelbase, short length and rugged off-road capabilities makes it a vehicle you can take anywhere. It could not be duplicated at this price. It was finished in late 2014. It is equipped for extended travel powered by diesel and solar. Why sell? Our life plans have changed.

SPECIAL NOTE: Since GXV is in the business of building new rigs and not in the "used" GXV business, they should NOT be bothered with phone calls about our rig. You can go to their web site and see their vehicles- some are similar to ours.

The rig is ready to drive away NOW.

We're asking $275,000- a bargain for a NEW GXV rig! Please note that this price is in the range of rigs built on a much lesser chassis.

Post a note or send a pm if I can provide any more informatin.

All SPECS are in the attached downloadable file: "mog info.txt"

004.JPG 028.JPG 025.JPG 018.JPG

Attachments

• mog info.txt
    8.7 KB · Views: 773
Last edited:

garybo

Adventurer
The "mog info.txt" above has all the specs.

Attachments

• 042.JPG
    042.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 451
  • 041.JPG
    041.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 429
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 438
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 490
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 436
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 430
Last edited:

EMrider

Explorer
That is a very nice looking rig.

And very reasonably priced versus comparables in that high end category.

Good luck with the sale.

R

garybo

Adventurer
Thanks for your attention and kind thoughts. Sorry, not many pictures. The seats look reddish but are actually a burnt orange. Renee at GXV is a wizard with colors and fabrics and many other necessary considerations.
Gary

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
Wow, hate that you built it and now won't be able to use it - that will be very nice for someone.

garybo

Adventurer
Over coffee, just now, I was seriously corrected in that Susie, my wife, picked out the interior colors. Foot in mouth! Yikes, blame it on my 'declining' mind.

GR8ADV

Explorer
For those who do not know Gary or Sue, these are two of the finest people you could ever meet and you can have no worries about dealing with them. GL with the sale Gary. You may want to consider posting this in the vehicles for sale portion of the site.

garybo

Adventurer
Hi K, you obviously haven't seen us after happy hour, but thanks.
I think there's a rule that a thread can't be posted in two places, so I'll try to contact admin to see about moving this one.
Ciao

garybo

Adventurer
many thanks.
I don't know but heard that European rigs like Unicat are three or four times the cost of an American mfg? If so, is it the labor? parts? or just the nature of a European "luxury" rig?

garybo

Adventurer
We're going to pick it up at GXV the Apr 7 week while staying in our Lance travel trailer to keep the mog "unused". Then meander to the Expo. Then, sadly it WILL go into storage in Phoenix.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier