JET TENT F25 & KING GOANNA STRECTHERS FOR SALE

Bellpilot

Observer
Hello:

***The Jet Tent and Cots have been sold***

I am selling an OZ/Jet Tent F25 with floor footprint as well. I used the tent one time only (never used the foot print). I purchased the tent at the 2013 EXPO in Flagstaff from Family Tent Camping (familytentcamping.com). I am also selling two King Goanna Stretchers. These have never been used as well.

The F25 is one of the easiest tents to set up and pack up. It sleeps 4-5 people. The F25 also comes with a rain fly & awning poles (The awning is rolled up in the pictures). The King Goanna Stretchers are incredibly easy to setup and pack.

Reason for selling: Utilizing my vehicle for "tent" purposes. No need for the above-mentioned gear.

Price: F25 tent and floor saver (Oz Tent floor saver is $90): $650 USD **This price includes the floor saver**
Goanna Stretchers: $60 each USD

***I've had many, many requests for packaging and shipping prices. It turns out that those costs have been steering away potential buyers. With this in mind, I'm changing the sale of the cots and tent to local pick-up only (Las Vegas). I've lowered the price of the Jet Tent as well.
My location: Las Vegas, NV F25 two.JPGF25 three.JPGF25 one.JPGF25 four.JPGF25 five.JPGF25 two.JPGF25 three.JPGF25 one.JPGF25 four.JPGF25 five.JPG

Shipping: Buyer pays for shipping
Email: bellpilot7@gmail.com or "PM"

Thanks,
Randy
**Sorry for the double pics-its been awhile since I utilized the site**

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior