Campers Kitchen aluminum "chuck box" 2

freestylelady

I have one of these .... any takers?

I'm not trying to make a profit. My dad bought it originally, I took it before it made it to the dump. It's been sitting in the garage collecting dust. It needs a new home that will use it. Any takers? I can ship, if you help pay shipping or I can send it on a grey hound bus to your locating. A lot of people don't know this is sometimes cheaper than mail.

Attachments

• 20160622_104138.jpg
    20160622_104138.jpg
    509.9 KB · Views: 71

Hoghead

Observer
I'm not trying to make a profit. My dad bought it originally, I took it before it made it to the dump. It's been sitting in the garage collecting dust. It needs a new home that will use it. Any takers? I can ship, if you help pay shipping or I can send it on a grey hound bus to your locating. A lot of people don't know this is sometimes cheaper than mail.

Interested, but need to know dimensions.

choincstar

I'd buy it and pay shipping. What price are you asking for this? Thanks

jerdog53

Explorer

I have one of those, great stuff! It is 14" tall x 21" wide x 14 deep.

freestylelady

It is 14" tall x 14" deep x 21" wide

What's your offer? It will come with a coffee/tea pot, two pots, two pans, a set of metal plates, dish dryer rack, two plastic tubs, a plastic ware holder, plastic cups, some utensils, some plastic ware. Lots have never been used. 20160623_180343.jpg20160623_180349.jpg20160623_180358.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior