SOLD 1997 BornFree 4X4 Tucson $32,500

onbelay

9 MPG is the price you pay for all the running gear and ruggedness of this rig. 35 gallons in the tank. 4X4 work drops that number a bit. It seems painful until you are in the middle of nowhere and need a few ice cold beers, steak for the campfire and a hot shower to wash the sand out of your hair. Priceless!! The original owner towed a boat with it (hence the receiver hitch front and rear).

bcnaz

Observer
Could you post a pic of the seat belts, and the storage space under the seats (particularly the rear of the bench)? I'm interested, but would need to rig some type of forward facing seat belts (perhaps anchored off the rear of the benches) to accommodate two child seats.

Thanks,

newexpedition

Same thoughts I have as @bcnaz.

Could you post a pic of the seat belts, and the storage space under the seats (particularly the rear of the bench)? I'm interested, but would need to rig some type of forward facing seat belts (perhaps anchored off the rear of the benches) to accommodate two child seats.

Thanks,

onbelay

Folks, I'm going off the grid for three days. I'll address your interest in the seat belt issue when I get back from the boonies. Thanks for the interest!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles